Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back from Frankenmuth. Surprisingly not crowded that early. Old Hen bought all kinds of baked goodies and we took a tour of the back streets that she'd never been down before. First ones seated when the diner opened. It had been a couple of months since we'd been there 'cause their prices are a bit high. We split a heartbreaker burger, subbed onion rings for fries, and got an order of stuffed mac & cheese bites. $32 + tip. For a burger....and eight rings.....and eight bites. I ain't cheap, but they ain't, either. Great food, though.
Took the TJ up to the car wash just for an excuse to drive a little more. Remembered a trick I used to use on the Harley; squirt 'er down with the soap cycle, and rinse her off with the wax cycle. Made the scooter shine like I'd been at it for hours, and worked just as good on the Jeep.
Too pretty outside to set inside. Might just stuff the battery in the Rolls and go for a short cruse.
You talking about zehnders?

1654967229829.png

You talking about zehnders?
Same town, but the farmer's market is just north of town. Zehnders has some of the nastiest chicken I've ever had the displeasure of eating. The little diner we went to is south of town, across from the zoo, and is called Comets. Looks like a 50s dinner. It was featured in some movie at one time, but I couldn't tell ya which one.
Roster does that to women.😁
And cell mates.

Latest posts

Back