Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don’t forget you gotta redo those windows 🤣
I finally got the streaks out. Mulch mowed the leaves.......half an hour later the ground is covered again. That is ok....process. Can't let the leaves get to deep as the mower won't mulch properly. Got all the outside lights taken apart and cleaned the glass from the bugs and cobwebs. The last thing was to clean up my bubble bags from making Hash the other day.....My day is officially done except for going out to dinner with the neighbors......10 of us this time....
We all go out to dinner once a month and then gossip about each other until we go again.

Back of my house where I vent stinks.....have Donkey D, Gold Digger and D-99 all about to finish. I am glad to because I am almost out.

Time for a Jacuzzi.

Hey Now!!!
Feeling much better, how has everyone been??

FfhLhXbXgAAp_WR.jpg

I finally got the streaks out. Mulch mowed the leaves.......half an hour later the ground is covered again. That is ok....process. Can't let the leaves get to deep as the mower won't mulch properly. Got all the outside lights taken apart and cleaned the glass from the bugs and cobwebs. The last thing was to clean up my bubble bags from making Hash the other day.....My day is officially done except for going out to dinner with the neighbors......10 of us this time....
We all go out to dinner once a month and then gossip about each other until we go again.

Back of my house where I vent stinks.....have Donkey D, Gold Digger and D-99 all about to finish. I am glad to because I am almost out.

Time for a Jacuzzi.

im tired

what is the genetic makeup of the d-99 please?

60 years ago Long Island was different
Im 67 and grew up with it more normal with normal people .You could walkdown the road with a bb gun into the woods
I belonged to a rifle team which met in port jeff school in the bomb shelter .!5 kids with guns on a friday and not once not never and didnt even come close to any trouble .All of us were so happy to be able to shoot.We had a science teacher a nerdy kinda of guy who was brillient .He shot pistol at 50 feet and gave all the young bucks with target rifles (Anshutz's ( not me it was a dream gun for me) a run for their money.
He taught us gun safty and how to shoot going thry marksman 1-9 to expert then distinquished expert. We were 16 and loved and ate that shit up !
22 ammo .50 cents a box !
Well the instructor had a daughter and I took a shinning to her and would get lost up in the football field .
We were young and took advantage of our time alone .To this day I describe the spot to friends who went there when we did all that noodling and they still cant grow grass there ....

Do you know Little Flanders? The big duck? My 2nd half of first grade and first half of 2nd was in a one room school house near to that. We were living within a 6 year old's walking distance to it. 1959/1960.

Time for a Jacuzzi.
Wow you clean the bugs and webs from the lights too! And finished those windows? Wow! You are quite the hubby 😊

Do you know Little Flanders? The big duck? My 2nd half of first grade and first half of 2nd was in a one room school house near to that. We were living within a 6 year old's walking distance to it. 1959/1960.
I remember the Duck , was Big duck farms out east growing up, I think they move the duck and made it into a store .

Oh absolutely I do ! The duck is famous! Interesting ,Long Island had a lot of duck farms .long island duck was pretty famous.
They needed to be near water and they kinda got pushed out because of the pollution they produce . But long island duck was in demand .What the farmers did was go to pa. and just keep a store in long island so they could say it was a long island duck !

Oh absolutely I do ! The duck is famous! Interesting ,Long Island had a lot of duck farms .long island duck was pretty famous.
They needed to be near water and they kinda got pushed out because of the pollution they produce . But long island duck was in demand .What the farmers did was go to pa. and just keep a store in long island so they could say it was a long island duck !
Remember the stench mostly

Funny you ask. You mentioned his name the other day. Variety is the breeder. Cindy 99 x Donkey Butter

oh yeah I recognize all that ..maybe it was a c99 I shared with him?

anyway , sounds like some good herb

we have been enjoying sampling some early Durban Poison x TK and the DP really comes out…the peppery anise flavors are intoxicating

Latest posts

Back