Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Merry Christmas everyone...It`s been awhile and i`m so happy that this fucked up year is almost behind us....My ribs healed up but one is still making a snapping noise when i get out of bed. My leg is not good and i think it will be like this for the rest of my days. Not sure if there`s a demon following me around but in late August i hit a deer doing 140 klicks on my DR. I tried to avoid it but I ran over it`s back legs and the bike went slightly sideways but corrected itself.
I went back to check up on the Deer as i was sure i had broke both of it`s back legs but their was.no Deer to be found anywhere.
About 2 weeks ago my Son had his day in Court and after the judge ripped the R.C.M.P. and the Crown Prosecutor a new one and all charges were dropped.
Their main Witness refused to testify, the search warrant was bad and the other informant lied and said he was there within a week of seeing the evidence when in real fact is was over a month....the Lawyer was not cheap but well worth the price..
So now he`s back home for Christmas and no worse for ware...hope your all enjoying your Christmas and take care n stay safe.

FB_IMG_1672065451197.jpg

Time to go out and brave the chilly weather we've got...y'all can keep this stuff, this is florida, we do sunshine and warm...dunno how folks tolerate it...the boys seem to enjoy the cold air, Dutch is acting the fool which warms my heart...he seldom acts like a puppy but the cold sure has done it for him...

Time to go out and brave the chilly weather we've got...y'all can keep this stuff, this is florida, we do sunshine and warm...dunno how folks tolerate it...the boys seem to enjoy the cold air, Dutch is acting the fool which warms my heart...he seldom acts like a puppy but the cold sure has done it for him...
My BB loves the cold weather too. Brings out the puppy in her Wish it did the same for me

Latest posts

Back