Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1678207869468.png

Back when Hamtramck was Polish and not Arab, The DEA set themselves up as targets when they went into the locals backyards to cut down their hemp plants. The old gals would make clothing out of the fibers. The stuff wears like iron; much better than cotton. Many irate old gals chased 'em out swinging a hoe.

Good morning GW. You just overdid it moving all those boxes putting together the stand moving all those electronics. You should know better not to task yourself with so much. I know I do it all the time 😂 hope your back eases up today and you get some good reading done.
we ended up with three remotes instead of the one ”all in one” to deal with the mute issue when that same thing happened to us.
hope your day is good 🥰
I have a universal changer, but it is more complicated than we care to deal with. When the lights are low, we don't care to be fumbling for the right remote button.
No,, we Misfits are much younger than the old bastard at the OFC. 😂 😂 😂
As well as much prettier.
:canabis::32110marijuana:pass left.
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
lt2.gif
Wishing you a stellar day sister woman!
Thats what the navy used for ropes and uniforms and shit.
As well as the sails.

Payback mother fker,,Texas style. We dont need a gun.

Shortly after a pedophile heard his guilty verdict, officers found him dead in his holding cell. It was only after checking his bottled water in the courtroom that investigators realized what had likely happened.​

https://taphaps.com/edward-leclair-...wgKJpK8PxNRwmc23usApzsP6YC5d6B0KYBO1PEnmSO7CQ

***?! He was already found guilty but, because of his death, the judge might declare a mistrial! That is complete bullsh*t! I'm fired up now!

☠️

i wonder if the electric motor drives the powertrain?

and does the handle really steer the wheels?

otherwise what a cool looking machine

i am headed to Zerelda Lee’s candy store

Well, I don't want no Abba Zabba
Don't want no Almond Joy
There ain't nothing better
Suitable for this boy

Latest posts

Back