Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gooode moaning!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Yet another lovely new day in Paradise! Predicted to be dry but mostly cloudy, starting at 45F. It is predicted to hit the 70's by Weedsday and reach the 80's by Fried day.

My webmaster didn't make it Saturday or Sunday, but has rescheduled for today...............

An early lab appointment for bloodwork, in preparation for next weeks exam.

Good morning

more recovery today here , my entire mouth is full of stitches from one side to another , top and bottom

went out arrowhead hunting , no luck , just a few flakes , but it was nice getting out in the sun

checked out an old homestead

903024A0-7A37-4530-A98F-DD0CEDE42CD0.jpeg
7E6018CF-2629-4297-9B61-DA481CF17710.jpeg
FE37BE4E-A323-49CA-B0A2-BAA004DBBDBF.jpeg
FA545000-FD46-41C1-9206-1A66D11BF1E2.jpeg
11A1722F-6373-44D8-84E5-1F98B3630781.jpeg
1BE9AADD-9593-485B-9931-5F5C031AA952.jpeg
6CF90516-EC7C-4EA1-8CA2-194AAFDABED5.jpeg

Good morning friends. Cool and cloudy day for us today not making it out of the 60s. I know that’s not cool for you west coast friends but I hope y’all are staying warm. My truck is still sittling in my driveway all crushed from the tree that fell on it Friday night. The tow truck is supposed to pick it up today to be taken to the repair shop for estimates. I actually hope they can fix it although I have my doubts that they may total it as the roof windshield hood and front end are all bent badly and smashed. Even the inside is full of glass and I saw a crack in my dashboard and the lights from the sun visors hanging loosely. Who knows what all damage it did or what rattles I will have after repairs. All those Toyota parts are I’m sure expensive so I’m not sure what they will do. I didn’t plan to buy another vehicle for a while and browsed a little yesterday to see if there was anything I liked more than my 4 runner but haven’t seen anything yet that won’t cost me considerable cash to get into.
Big, hope your mouth is healing up, I’m sure it will take a while but hope you are feeling at least a bit better
GW, good luck on seeing your webmaster today
Mr Subbie is rolling us up some of the good stuff to start the day. Hope everyone has a nice day 💕

Hope you ace your upcoming exam @Tattered Old Graywolf . I have one in June , first Dr. visit in three years. On no meds and don't plan on taking any. Of course, statins have been pushed. I refuse them.
Thanks Shiloh, I hoping so too!
bigarmhug.gif
🌷

This is actually a mid year exam to verify my BP meds are working and to check blood chemistry. My annual was six months ago and I did ace it.

My cholesterol remains at about 130, with the low density at around 60, yet three of my last four doctors tried to prescribe statins for me. I continue to refuse, but each new doctor tries again.

When I ask for their justification, they say, "studies show that less is better, and people live longer healthier lives with lower cholesterol."

Good morning friends. Cool and cloudy day for us today not making it out of the 60s. I know that’s not cool for you west coast friends but I hope y’all are staying warm. My truck is still sittling in my driveway all crushed from the tree that fell on it Friday night. The tow truck is supposed to pick it up today to be taken to the repair shop for estimates. I actually hope they can fix it although I have my doubts that they may total it as the roof windshield hood and front end are all bent badly and smashed. Even the inside is full of glass and I saw a crack in my dashboard and the lights from the sun visors hanging loosely. Who knows what all damage it did or what rattles I will have after repairs. All those Toyota parts are I’m sure expensive so I’m not sure what they will do. I didn’t plan to buy another vehicle for a while and browsed a little yesterday to see if there was anything I liked more than my 4 runner but haven’t seen anything yet that won’t cost me considerable cash to get into.
Big, hope your mouth is healing up, I’m sure it will take a while but hope you are feeling at least a bit better
GW, good luck on seeing your webmaster today
Mr Subbie is rolling us up some of the good stuff to start the day. Hope everyone has a nice day 💕
Good morning SG!
bigarmhug.gif
🌷 I hoping it works out this time too.

He is currently in Redding, CA and starting this way this morning, so I hope someone else is sharing the driving, if he is to have his wits about him when he arrives. Not to mention that he has about another hours drive to get home after leaving here..........................

Sounds like a stellar way to start the day! Kudos and accolades to Mr Subbie's masterful skills!
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Morning Graywolf enjoy your morning weather why'll you have it summer is right around the corner. What exam is upcoming Graywolf I must of forgot?

Gooode moaning!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Yet another lovely new day in Paradise! Predicted to be dry but mostly cloudy, starting at 45F. It is predicted to hit the 70's by Weedsday and reach the 80's by Fried day.

My webmaster didn't make it Saturday or Sunday, but has rescheduled for today...............

An early lab appointment for bloodwork, in preparation for next weeks exam.

Good morning

more recovery today here , my entire mouth is full of stitches from one side to another , top and bottom

went out arrowhead hunting , no luck , just a few flakes , but it was nice getting out in the sun

checked out an old homestead

View attachment 325766View attachment 325767View attachment 325768View attachment 325769View attachment 325770View attachment 325771View attachment 325772
Good morning big Beautiful pictures. Hope your mouth heals quickly.

would love to metal detect the old homeplace also love to have the old quarryed foundation rocks. Hope you heal quickly
Mutt any really good finds
I once found a gold coin as a kid in a friends fathers field
I did not get to keep it , worth a few bucks I figured , My friends dad treated me very good afterwards. I always had my beers paid for at the bar.
I was 19 when I found it and it was a 20 dollar gold eagle . Was worth quite a bit even back then.
Look liked this and it was dirty but they restored it to almost new appearance.
1682342531683.png

Latest posts

Back