Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my last post this morning

F36E2C50-38D0-4F3D-A256-4AEAFA37E7BA.jpeg

551159CE-CA28-4D2F-B75B-414EDF2E7793.jpeg

74AEF858-BB14-4615-8730-8F1C2DCB1181.jpeg

771BADAE-D69E-4A1F-A7FB-39C01A3AF136.jpeg

Good morning early stoners and those that are just be glad to be getting up in the morning. Got the text last night from the reefer fairy that I assigned last year to deliver my clones to the area without exposing their birthplace. (or at least letting who they gave them to I wanted that kept on the lowdown) asking if I had any clones this year. So about 15-20 clones from my last grow bananaTK are going to live outside at the beach giving me room for the next batch. They look pretty healthy and are a good size. these clones are clones I made from clones that had gotten to big to keep so I’ve never grown clones of clones but will like to see the outcome of them and the banana TK grown outside. The inside stuff was pretty good but I’m sure the outside plants will need a little help from Jesus as some of the folks that got my plants last year didn’t care for them.
9150E298-F9CE-4690-B100-3BBDEE22C6F1.jpeg

Nice Subby. Time to up pot some of them...

Everything is drenched here. Gotta go out and check the rain gauge yonder just how much we got....it was a lot. Started raining yesterday afternoon and still not done. I just checked on the sump pump and it fired right up.....

More expected tomorrow ....no complaints....we need it.

SubGirl , you can take it to the bank that we have already downed a couple gallons of chocolate ice cream

Swede grilled up a flat iron steak with some veggies and blended it all…..omg , it was really tasteful
Chocolate ice cream is truly a gift from the Gods.
Your dinner last night sounds a lot like the green eggs and ham they used to serve Hopper when he was in solitary.
All women are BEAUTIFUL if you look inside as well as Out.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, not a truer statement .
There is someone for everyone if they look long enough.
Even Putes found true Love LOL
I believe the quote is, "Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
Morning....rain and lots of it.
Beats the hell outta the two feet of snow you were supposed to get.
The inside stuff was pretty good but I’m sure the outside plants will need a little help from Jesus as some of the folks that got my plants last year didn’t care for them.
Sounds like a case of looking the gift horse in the mouth.

Had a riot last night talking over the world's problems at the watering hole. Came home, stuffed half the calzone down my gullet, watched some goofy stuff on YouTube with the Old Hen, and proceeded to pass out for some much needed blissful sleep. Woke up with a stiff neck that'll barely move. This one ain't gonna work itself out too quickly.

I miss that old farm gal that used to come into the now defuncted Long Branch Saloon. She, for the price of a couple of large drafts, would take me out in the parking lot, snag my ass up, and crack my back from my tailbone clean to my hairline by picking my fanny up in a bear hug and rearing back. Sounded like a machine gun going off. She'd do necks, too. That gal was strong as an ox. Never saw anyone give that gal an ounce of trouble. They knew better. :)

Chocolate ice cream is truly a gift from the Gods.
Your dinner last night sounds a lot like the green eggs and ham they used to serve Hopper when he was in solitary.

I believe the quote is, "Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Beats the hell outta the two feet of snow you were supposed to get.

Sounds like a case of looking the gift horse in the mouth.

Had a riot last night talking over the world's problems at the watering hole. Came home, stuffed half the calzone down my gullet, watched some goofy stuff on YouTube with the Old Hen, and proceeded to pass out for some much needed blissful sleep. Woke up with a stiff neck that'll barely move. This one ain't gonna work itself out too quickly.

I miss that old farm gal that used to come into the now defuncted Long Branch Saloon. She, for the price of a couple of large drafts, would take me out in the parking lot, snag my ass up, and crack my back from my tailbone clean to my hairline by picking my fanny up in a bear hug and rearing back. Sounded like a machine gun going off. She'd do necks, too. That gal was strong as an ox. Never saw anyone give that gal an ounce of trouble. They knew better. :)
1682517544926.png

Nice Subby. Time to up pot some of them...

Everything is drenched here. Gotta go out and check the rain gauge yonder just how much we got....it was a lot. Started raining yesterday afternoon and still not done. I just checked on the sump pump and it fired right up.....

More expected tomorrow ....no complaints....we need it.
Yep they need to be put in a pot or the ground for sure. I’m glad to be getting rid of them as I’ve looked at them all winter having to re clone them mid way to make more room and better size to plant for spring.

isnt rain a good thing for y’all?

Latest posts

Back