Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning, Shipmates. Finally got a sprinkling of rain with more promised for this afternoon. Damn back kept me up 'til 0600, but it let me sleep 'til 0910. I'll take it. Gonna sew some grass seed in my repair spots, clean cages/room, and not a damn thing more. Back wins.

Afternoon. Just got home. I am one sore/tired pothead. Good trip.....not great. Lots of fish but nothing in the Huge category. Here is the fish of the trip.

View attachment 330355

21" largemough. Caught if this morning about 6:15. Tons of these.

View attachment 330356

18" largemouth. Great fish most anywhere else but not on this lake. Couldn't figure out what the big guys were hungry for. Guess we will just have to do it again.
Are you wearing pleated dress pants? Stylish fisherman.

what, no McIntosh gear...that stuff was the bomb...
just got home and am too tired to make lunch... :eek:
I restored a Mcintosh MR 67 tuner and MC 225 Power amp. These were Vacuum tube units and sounded glorious. Then I discovered Pass Labs and Pass's First Watt units. Sold all my tube stuff and have been using Jfets and Mosfets, SITs and havent looked back.

Bubba

Hey Bubba, I'd bet you'd know if they still re-paper the cones on big speakers. I've got a pair of 15 inch that have torn up too bad to use 'em. Don't know if they'll paper or poly them, but I've lost all my info on who and were they rebuild 'em.

1686506451787.png

Latest posts

Back