Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1686520108878.png

We were an hour late for the flag football game as the printed copy of the schedule we had had changed due to a previous rainout I guess but just in time for lunch. Did you know you can get a grapefruit crush to go? Whatta country. Just got back from a drunk dog walk now gonna try to watch the rest of the race before I fall askeep 😊

what a nice day...spent it with lesso and his pooches...very well behaved and friendly, I believe Seymour the schnauser is my favorite...I get there around lunch time so we head out to a local breakfast joint and enjoyed shrip and grits cajun style...I forgot to mention he gives me some mango crck sativa to smoke back at the house...I'm standing there for about 15 minutes sweating from freshly shaven head not all that accustomed to sativas before lunch and here I am buzzed out...as soon as the food arrived the sweating stopped...had a great time and ended up spending almost 5 hours just hanging out during which time we smoked some excellent flowers and treated the grow to a bath...brought home some lovely souvenirs...thanks for the hospitality brother...

So glad to hear some of our members getting together. Glad your day was good
you and me both, I've met some good peeps here...gangier called me on the way home which I thought was ironic...looking forward to smoking some blue OG tonight, flowers are amazing...it's really nice to know folks that are so close, share the same passion for the plant, and have excellent vibes...straight up good times...

Green 💚 💚 Is what it's all about. Glad u and lesso had a great day!
you and me both, I've met some good peeps here...gangier called me on the way home which I thought was ironic...looking forward to smoking some blue OG tonight, flowers are amazing...it's really nice to know folks that are so close, share the same passion for the plant, and have excellent vibes...straight up good times...

Gooode morning Islanders!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
A lovely Moonday to all!

Gorgeous again here starting at 58F and predicted to reach 87F.

The chicken wire and staples arrived, so I wrapped the gardening cage. I need to pick up some more wood today to build the gate frame. Besides herbs, I will try to grow a couple cannabis plants large enough to take care of themselves, before moving them out of the cage where Melissa can get to them.

I also dug up tap root weeds from the back yard to get ahead of the landscapers next week, who cut everything off at ground level with a hoe but leave the roots to sprout back. I didn't have the energy to do the front gardens but will take a run at them this morning before it heats up.

Our tamater plants are growing like weeds and putting on more blossoms. Hopefully a bumper crop like last year is in our future.

Good morning TOG , Boo , and all the lurkers

got some Ethiopian highland coffee going , some chocolate donuts , and some headband x Chem 91 ganja all setting on the counter , enjoy

rain has stopped , time to set the chickens free and feed the baby lions

Good morning TOG , Boo , and all the lurkers

got some Ethiopian highland coffee going , some chocolate donuts , and some headband x Chem 91 ganja all setting on the counter , enjoy

rain has stopped , time to set the chickens free and feed the baby lions
Good morning Big! Let the mooning begin!
a44.gif

Good morning Islanders. Much to do today. Made a list last night but I. forgot to write down to get the ambition to do it all. Cold and gloomy at 51 degrees with a strong wind. If it means we'll get more rain, I ani't complainin'.

what a nice day...spent it with lesso and his pooches...very well behaved and friendly, I believe Seymour the schnauser is my favorite...I get there around lunch time so we head out to a local breakfast joint and enjoyed shrip and grits cajun style...I forgot to mention he gives me some mango crck sativa to smoke back at the house...I'm standing there for about 15 minutes sweating from freshly shaven head not all that accustomed to sativas before lunch and here I am buzzed out...as soon as the food arrived the sweating stopped...had a great time and ended up spending almost 5 hours just hanging out during which time we smoked some excellent flowers and treated the grow to a bath...brought home some lovely souvenirs...thanks for the hospitality brother...
I love schnauzers. My 7yr old Charlie Brown is a schnauzer. My last dog Buster Brown was 14yrs old when he died and he was also a schnauzer. They don't shed and are very loving dogs.

Latest posts

Back