Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_20230613_184208.jpg

Huh? :)

I blame mine on working construction and standing next to the speaker towers at many, many concerts.
That to. Try standing on the starting line when a dragster launches. Permanent ear damage....even more than a rodk concert. I would like to go back in time and slap myself for this gift of hearing aids today!.

That to. Try standing on the starting line when a dragster launches. Permanent ear damage....even more than a rodk concert. I would like to go back in time and slap myself for this gift of hearing aids today!.
Try doing 100 laps in a late model dirt car every Friday and Saturday nite for 10 years. Does wonders for your hearing!

Merry Fried Day brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A partially cloudy day here, starting at 53F and predicted to reach 79F.

I finished the caged cat free herb garden and planted basil, chives, tarragon, thyme, and a couple Train Wrecks. I'll move the Train Wrecks out of the fenced enclosure as soon as they are big enough to take care of themselves.

I've been running the TENS device on the torn muscle in my upper back and it has toned down the stabbing pain some, giving me hope for ultimate healing. No improvement on my lower back, though the inversion table and heating pad provide some relief.

Let the debauchery begin! Japanese dinner out with an ooold bachelor friend tonight at Pacific Seafood. He is about a decade younger but has prostate cancer and is recovering from surgery that didn't fix the problem.

Some docs are good and some are not, whoever they work for. When my father was dealing with mesothelioma, he coughed so hard the part of the gizmo in his throat came out. Not the internal part meant to be removable, but the attached part.

Ambulance called, put back in place, but slightly off center. They tried to force it, causing some blood. To the hospital.

I kept explaining to his surgeon the problem, he kept blowing me off saying this built up scar tissue, like when a rope is tied around a tree, it begins to grow into it and other total nonsense. I kept explaining that this happened over night. He then slightly raised his voice saying he would personally guarantee that the oxygen path would remain clear. I almost punched him in the face. The worst part was, my dad was extremely social and ran his mouth as much as me. Due to swelling from the improper reinsertion, the skin swelled around the device, cutting oxygen from coming out, other that through the trac device. He was never able to speak another word.

That night, he almost died from it, the Phillipino surgeon on duty corrected it and saved his life. That original surgeon avoided me, until I tracked him down and barged into his office. I calmly told him if he ever lied to me again, there was no place on earth he could hide. When I find you I will cut both your fooking hands off.

Doc are people. Some people are not worth crap. Doctors are people. End of my story.

Bubba
You are a better man than I, Bubba. I'da got some.

I agree with Walt for the most part, but the Doctor who cut me open in 2012 was completely inept and did not follow proper protocol causing me to suffer as much as I did. Hospital didn’t feed me for 19 days so they were just as complicit as the hack doctor That hurt me. I now have doctors that seem to be very compassionate, educated and understanding. Let’s see how long that lasts. Takes a minimum of three months to get an appointment with any doctor in Florida because of the amount of people moving in from out of state…I am living this nightmare now
There are inept doctors. There are excellent doctors who become inept because of alcoholism. It is obvious you had one or the other. That really sucks. My own experience was in a GI hospital. If I hadn't been totally ripped-fit, I'da died.

Merry Fried Day brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A partially cloudy day here, starting at 53F and predicted to reach 79F.

I finished the caged cat free herb garden and planted basil, chives, tarragon, thyme, and a couple Train Wrecks. I'll move the Train Wrecks out of the fenced enclosure as soon as they are big enough to take care of themselves.

I've been running the TENS device on the torn muscle in my upper back and it has toned down the stabbing pain some, giving me hope for ultimate healing. No improvement on my lower back, though the inversion table and heating pad provide some relief.

Let the debauchery begin! Japanese dinner out with an ooold bachelor friend tonight at Pacific Seafood. He is about a decade younger but has prostate cancer and is recovering from surgery that didn't fix the problem.
I just gotta tellya, @Tattered Old Graywolf --

You can get wonderful (coupla hours) pain relief from torn muscles, crunchy backbones and the like with an Over-The-Counter topical called Diclofenac Gel.

Both the Scottish Witch and Himself use it... on the medical advice of Dr. Scooter.

It is cheap enough we just bought 30 tubes (about a year or more supply).

It works good enough for Witchie-Poo to just yesterday cancel her appointment to get her first epidural shot. She no longer has any need for it.
https://www.amazon.com/HealthCareAisle-Diclofenac-Topical-Arthritis-Reliever/dp/B08T66W7QN
1686920157898.png
READ THE REVIEWS

😂 😂 😂

Singer, Fitness Influencer Pal Caught With Over 200 Pounds of Cocaine Stuffed into Hidden Compartments in SUV, Police Say​

Apair of Instagram influencers were arrested in Alabama after they allegedly trafficked more than 200 pounds of cocaine hidden in their SUV, according to authorities.

On June 1, Racquelle Dolores Anteola, 34, of Van Nuys, California, and Melissa Dufour, 36, of Miramar, Florida, were arrested while driving on Interstate 10 in Alabama, KTLA reported.

Anteola is a singer and rapper who goes by the name Rahky on Instagram, where she has 118,000 followers, The New York Post reported. Dufour is a fitness entrepreneur who sells a line of clothing called Sexy Sweats to her more than 10,000 followers.

According to authorities, the women said they met up in Miami and then drove together to Houston for a house party where they got “very drunk” and then headed back to Atlanta.

The pair were pulled over near Mobile, Alabama, for a traffic violation when a K-9 indicated drugs might be in their vehicle, court records stated.

1686920937834.png

Latest posts

Back