Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1688166820316.png

Good morning misfits. Got a thunder-dunder last night. Didn't help the smoke a bit. I honestly think it looks thicker than it did.
Supposed to be 89 today (think Texas = 147). Sounds like a good day to soak up some conditioned air. :)

Hopper's been making his own batch of nut cheese with the temps he's dealing with and he doesn't use a machine!
talent ,plain ole talent...

Last edited:
Good night Islanders. ☮️
Good night Hippie420 and everyone too. Hey Hippie420. Right now I just wanted to zoom in on your photo. I honestly see everyone’s photo naturally but I have to zoom in to really see what it is. Long story short that is classic. All this time I would see it but now zooming in that’s rad cool picture. Have a great night 😄

Good night Hippie420 and everyone too. Hey Hippie420. Right now I just wanted to zoom in on your photo. I honestly see everyone’s photo naturally but I have to zoom in to really see what it is. Long story short that is classic. All this time I would see it but now zooming in that’s rad cool picture. Have a great night 😄
@Slowflow
A quick forum pic for you
1688210102294.png
its an avatar if you like someone will explain or help install it

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back