Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gonna work a bit more on my ugly deck today.
IMG_8438.jpeg

Subby, are those maters at the bottom Cherokee purple? How do they taste?
It’s the first pick. I didn’t know if they were ripe but they appear to be. I was gonna try the first one for lunch. They are coming in good now and ripening up quicker than I thought they would. Do they appear to look like the ones you grow?

Oh Boo , You Slay me .................................................View attachment 332602

Are you using a stain or a cover paint, I need cover paint this year due to the woods age and condition.View attachment 332602
Did some lighting for a huge deck and 12 foot steps 2 years ago . She had the deck and rails ripped and installed composite deck and aluminum rails . Boy was that deck very hot in the sun...

It’s the first pick. I didn’t know if they were ripe but they appear to be. I was gonna try the first one for lunch. They are coming in good now and ripening up quicker than I thought they would. Do they appear to look like the ones you grow?
These little cherry tomatoes called black Cherry are heirloom type and are very good

Attachments

• IMG_1489.jpeg
    IMG_1489.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Oh Boo , You Slay me .................................................View attachment 332602

Are you using a stain or a cover paint, I need cover paint this year due to the woods age and condition.View attachment 332602
This stuff is the jam for an old deck. You can get it in any color. It’s more of a paint but I think a solid stain. It has a coating in it to take care of cracks splintering and old wood…
IMG_8439.jpeg

Humm… I’ll have to let you know about the sq/ft. I’ve used almost a gallon but only have about half the deck floor done. Still have to do railings and outside. I guessed 3 gallons but maybe should have guessed 2 to finish. Plan on giving the deck floor another coat too so I didn’t want to run out. Costs 37.00 gallon at Lowe’s

Yup and they are ripe. Enjoy.

Morning, Islanders. Fell asleep on here again last night/this morning. Think I'm gonna let that be a every night thing. I slept like the dead. When my back is messing with me, I never get a good night's sleep. The forum seems to be my laudium. Don't know why it works, but why ask why? I'll take any good sleep when I can get it!
Mine is YouTube for cbs mystery theater from the 70s and 80s. I never make it through the episode.

Bubba

Bitten on left pinky by a Brown Recluse spider yesterday... had a giant blister within minutes and google says it's the Recluse.. never seen it, but pinky is sore to bend.. of course, I did what I wasn't supposed to and drained the blister, washed it good and dripped Iodine into the blister 3x's.. washed it again, covered in Triple Antibiotic ointment and covered.. ugh. today no additional redness around the blister.. like a Black Widow would do.. Keeping an eye on it, taking the night off...
I kill those all the time. Never been bitten. I would go to doc. You don't want a big hard knot thing, that may disintegrate and leave a crater, or if you start getting a deep red trail the color of a purple bruise, extending from the bite area to your arm pit, down to crotch, go to doc.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back