Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, it's official. 64 degrees in the house this morning. CA has been turned off and the new boiler has officially started it's duty. Got mowing to do, and I'm thinkin' it might be time to haul out the BDUs and put away the work shorts. Might just break out a long sleeve flannel shit 'cause it's kinda windy out there. The temps just now struggled up to 50F.
I want summer back!

Womenz is weird. I turned the heat up to 71, went out and sucked up nine loads of leaves in the front yard alone, and came back in to hear the Old Hen telling me to turn the heat down. Gunned it back to 69. Five bucks says she'll keep whining 'til I run it down to 66.

Well, it's official. 64 degrees in the house this morning. CA has been turned off and the new boiler has officially started it's duty. Got mowing to do, and I'm thinkin' it might be time to haul out the BDUs and put away the work shorts. Might just break out a long sleeve flannel shit 'cause it's kinda windy out there. The temps just now struggled up to 50F.
I want summer back!
I'm already wearing flannel lined jeans and long shirts........................

seems we'll hit the 50's tomorrow morning...got the '62 impala ready to roll before the games start, not that I watch much football anymore...I saw that Kaepernik was begging the jets to sign him...they signed another QB without saying a word to him...he's getting what he asked for...

Now there it did sumpin' stoopid and got away with it.

I hit 136 on my bike with my #2 son, Puck alongside me on his.

Took nearly half a mile to slow down... the road was straight, flat, and bumpy.
I did a 110 on the back of my buddys Sportster at the time 30 yrs old now 50
Did 108 on Sound ave on my BMW R8 till a possum ran across the road and scared the schitt out of me .
I did 130 with my brothers vet on exit 63 North Ocean ave b4 it was finished.
Got over 68 mph with my 67 Ford falcon in 3 minutes...

Last edited:
seems we'll hit the 50's tomorrow morning...got the '62 impala ready to roll before the games start, not that I watch much football anymore...I saw that Kaepernik was begging the jets to sign him...they signed another QB without saying a word to him...he's getting what he asked for...
He should get what I want to give him.

FB_IMG_1696713803935.jpg

That reminds me of the first and only time we left one of our German Shepherds at a boarding kennel. She acted just like that when we came back and we decided that we never wanted one of our pups to be that glad to see us ever again.
I remember our boy Mojo was pissed because his Mother visited her brother for 10 days in Fla.
He lived like a Pasha with me with snacks and was spoiled for that time more than usual .
But she got stink eyes for 1 minute .
After that ,all was forgiven .
Doggies are like that .

Good morning Island brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
guitar.gif

Yet another gorgeous day here, starting at 58F and predicted to soar to 82F

Thank ya'll for all the anniversary good wishes! We celebrated with dinner out and brought enough left-over Chinese food home to celebrate again today.

Listen up you guys, Grayfox was blown away by my hand made card with our wedding picture on the front and mushy heart felt content inside. It's currently displayed on our mantle, and she says she plans to carry it in her purse to show her girlfriends.

Easy to make out of one sheet of photo paper and a copier, with extra normal returns on the investment..................................
Happy Anniversary to you both !

I remember our boy Mojo was pissed because his Mother visited her brother for 10 days in Fla.
He lived like a Pasha with me with snacks and was spoiled for that time more than usual .
But she got stink eyes for 1 minute .
After that ,all was forgiven .
Doggies are like that .
Grayfox had a GS Female named Brandy when we lived together before getting married and I paid for Grayfox to join some of her bachelorette girlfriends for a cruise to Cabo St Lucas as a wedding gift.

When she returned she was so looking forward to seeing Brandy and when she finally did, Brandy gave her the, "Oh, it's you" look and walked away. It bothered Grayfox so much that she still talks about it.

Latest posts

Back