Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Pullet is planning to head for north eastern Ohio to catch it. Me? I'll walk out in the yard and look at one, but I'm not wasting gas to chase one. The last full one was a few years back for here. I bought two pairs of glasses so Mom and I could watch it together. Her neighbor, a gal about her age, came out to see what we were looking at while we were standing in the driveway away from the trees. I took a quick peek and handed my glasses to her. I'm probably gonna live to see another total one. It was a good choice 'cause both of them have passed away.

1710175670230.png

Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Merry Topless Tuesday! Flaunt them if ya gottum!

Rainy here starting at 40F and predicted to reach 51F.

No new break throughs from the Pain Clinic. They ordered a new MRI and gave me a prescription for Meloxicam to replace Ibuprofen. They offered me Gabapentin, but I declined.

Good morning brothers and sisters!View attachment 353487View attachment 353488

Merry Topless Tuesday! Flaunt them if ya gottum!

Rainy here starting at 40F and predicted to reach 51F.

No new break throughs from the Pain Clinic. They ordered a new MRI and gave me a prescription for Meloxicam to replace Ibuprofen. They offered me Gabapentin, but I declined.
They gave me Gabapentin years ago. Did absolutely nothing for me.

Good morning Misfits!

Here I sit with a tube hanging out of my junk..lol

Woke up at midnight to piss. All systems shut down and the flow was a 5second interval drip drip drip. By 7 am I could take no more. Er nurse shoved a catheter up my junk and drained off the over inflated bladder. Over 600ml. I was in total agony all night. Now they say I have a tract infection. Didn't even know it.

So here I sit. Piss bag strapped to my leg. Convenient to just piss when ya want to but damn thing is uncomfortable for sure. This getting old crap is horrible. Where'd the morning wood go? Lol

Latest posts

Back