Jack's Lemon Fantasy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have found that each strain is a bit different.

Some are fast finishers(3-4 days) and some takes a week or two or three

Thanks PC Ill just wait it out I been checking them everyday You know the Ls is supposed to be around an 8 week strain and the J47 a 10 but the J47 has alot higher percentage of cloudy trichs than the ls. Im really really let down by a strain that took the cannabis cup a few years back. Anyone else feel this about greenhouses lemon skunk. It does look dank. But it is a lousy yielder I think Ill be lucky to pull an oz. off it. Im pretty sure its outta my grow room unless it smokes like strait fire. I got a couple clones but Ill prob just chuck em. I got some con cheese about 3 weeks away from being able to clone so maybe that will be a better strain.

Well its been a while since my last update things are getting hectic here around the holidays. Last weekend I chopped my first Lemon Skunk. Not to impressed really, but I learned alot through this being my second grow. Now all my girls in veg look like little shrubs instead of skyscraping weeds :) and I got all you guys to thank for it.

Well the Lemon Skunk only came up to 34 grams. . . .A little less than what I wanted but its still really dank :). Chiefing a little piece of it now :icon_smile: I got a Jack 47 that Im going to step out on a limb but Im guessing 3 oz its loaded with big hard buds. It is supposed to come down tommorow but I got tons of time today so I might just take her today so I can get another one flipped. And rework my veg room. Im going to change it over from a drip system to dwc as well. Well here are some pics of last weekends chop.

ls.JPGls2.JPG

Looking nice LJ:aok:

This is just my impression but it seems to me that the danker the mj the less weight.

Thanks guys Im sittting here now looking at my big jack 47 lady. She is a thing of beauty I can't wait to start trimming her. Dinner is on right now right after that she will unfortunately see the end of her life, but she really has packed it on and is foxtailing like crazy. Gonna be a good night :icon_smile:

Well guys she trimmed up quite nice and is now jarred curing heres a pic filled 4 pt. jars She weighed in at 81.3 grams so nearly 3 oz. if I wouldn't of snipped a couple branches earlier (cause I was out of smoke) she may of hit 3 oz.

I don't think running out will be much of a problem anymore thanks to you guys. I got 2 more coming down before christmas which should throw another 5 oz at least, and then is 6 weeks it all starts again.

Well I guess this concludes this journal as I didn't follow the other two in here. Maybe after new year Ill do another. My next grow will be More Jack 47 maybe another Lemon Skunk (i have a really pretty one in veg I was gonna chuck but she is a looker) and Confidential cheese. Im just waiting some clones from the cc to root them Im going to flip it she is quite a smelly girl even in veg. She smells like burn't popcorn its the craziest thing lol.

qq.JPG

Great job Jack -- you got it down now -- we are doing the same thing at the same time -- it's kinda cool watching you succeed and seeing how it's done -- keep it green my friend

Peace

Thanks alot hemper. I agree it was great watching you go through all the same parts of the grow about the same time as me. Thanks for the props.

It's real nice having some smoke in the jars too -- I'm a new man :) You deserve the props my friend.

Peace

right on right on, gj :) I'm trimming up some Jack47 as we speak. Very sticky but not as dense as they felt in bloom, but man are they crystal-dripping goodness. I utilized FFOF amended w/ Perlite and as lil dolomite lime. For bloom nutes used only FFBigBloom w/ alternating watering with molasses. Very dank...:hubba: can't wait for after the cure...

7GE:)

Ya 7 its pretty dank. :) My buds aren't hard as rocks but there pretty full, and ya they were sticky as syrup lol. I had to stop and scrape the scissors after every branch lol.

Latest posts

Back