Just found out good news.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

longtimegrower

Reaction score
Hello all that i have spoken to through the message board. I just found out that my wife is expecting for the first time. Looks like my life is going too change, but its a good change. I hope everyone has a great weekend and go colts. See you in the Super Bowl Slim

longtimegrower said:
Hello all that i have spoken to through the message board. I just found out that my wife is expecting for the first time. Looks like my life is going too change, but its a good change. I hope everyone has a great weekend and go colts. See you in the Super Bowl Slim

how polar opposite, i might lose mine because I wanna grow weed : ) haha, good job!

krotch, do you realize what you just said? i think there may be a problem with that.

longtimegrower said:
Congrats LTG. Yup your life is gonna change for sure mang. I'm with ya i wanna see the Colts and the Saints go at it.

congrats man ... but i gotta say .........GO PATS!!!!!

Congrats. :) There's nothing like having your own newborn to snuggle. Your world will forever change. It will get even better. :D

Congratulations .. hope all goes well all the way man

congrats man and i hope you have a nice and healthy child...btw patriots are gona lose, new orleans and indy is where its at...if peyton manning cant do it this year than he might as well retire

Hey longtimegrower, it's great to hear that you've got a new member of your family coming!!!!!!!

I'm really happy for you and your wife!

The experience of helping to form a person into the best that person can be is something both challenging and ultimately rewarding. Your child will grow to be a mirror image of one or more parts of you and your wife. The hardest part is being a good example. Kids learn everything by watching others.

Good luck to you and yours!!!!!!!!!!

When is the date for the birthday?

Congrats man........Kids are great. I have a 8 and 2 year old......
But being a BIG CHICAGO FAN, I have to say GO BEARS:yay: .......:chuck: Boo to the saints:chuck: ....... and i hope we get to face Indy.......

huge BEARS FAN here too!!!!!

They will tear the saints a new one in sunday...same witht he colts :D haha

Latest posts

Back