Kindbuds Outdoor Grow 07

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i am going to be watchin with great interest ... im pumped

Really nice grow man, i can't wait to see them flower! what are you feeding lizzy with?

yeah me to flowering is my favorite part lol i think its everyones favorite part right??? lol im feedin her some stuff i got from one of my dads buddys he works landscaping he went to collage and majored in like hortculure he can tell you anything about plants and what is wrong with them etc and the fert is really strong i think its like 34-16-14 or something like that it has the high nitrogen thats what my plants need right now i checked on lizzy today shes startin to look nicer and the light green is fading away and starting to turn dark green again its like the new grow is light green then it turns dark green i dont know whats up with her lol

lol, hmm. Well my fertalizer mix that i use down here is 10-10 with lime and black kow.

I just till up an area, spread out some 10-10, some lime, some black kow and till it in again to mix it up nicely then i plant in my plants, it feeds them for a while then i'll start to pick up with a watering mix i pick up from the local plant nursery.

what state do you grow in also? if you don't mind.

nah man i dont mind lol i live in the Nc and yeah whats 10-10??? you mean
10-10-10 NPK right??

yup yup, sure do.

I wanted the best for my plants so i took a soil sample and sent it to University of Georgia (the big college i'm sure you know lol) to get a soil testing and for the best results for fertile soil and thriving plants for the soil in this location was the 10-10 and lime. I just put in black kow beacuse it has a lot of nitrogen.

yeah i have hear of that school before yup yup and yeah kow dose have a lot of nitrogen in it so dose coffee grounds i use thats as kinda of a mulch so every time it rains or i water it washes nitrogen down into the soil

yeah, definately. Nitrogen is really good for the plants especially in their vegitative state. Coffee grounds do the trick too and like you said spreading it on top of the soil so the water will wash it down is really good for the plants. Keep up the great work bro your plants look great.

Alright, i look forward to seeing them when you manage to get them.

Best wishes

~Dewayne

the hotest thread of the week belongs to KB congrats man :)

Those plants look really healthy.....i want to grow outdoors but i feel strange about doing it.....especially because i dont ever know when it is going to rain and i might over or under water or feed it......plus i think it might die outside even though the soil is real fertile.....any tips or words of encouragement?

brouli said:
the hotest thread of the week belongs to KB congrats man :)
lol thanks lol im going to get some more pics and to smoke a bowl right now so ill be back in a few and up date the grow peace

yusukeshonen said:
Those plants look really healthy.....i want to grow outdoors but i feel strange about doing it.....especially because i dont ever know when it is going to rain and i might over or under water or feed it......plus i think it might die outside even though the soil is real fertile.....any tips or words of encouragement?

nah man the plant will get used to the usual cycle of rain i have watered my plants in over a month i let the rain do it well i watered them once lol nah man if you grow them right their thrive man just keep watchin my plants and yourll see!!!

ill be watching the whole way its interesting, maybe in a few years when i thnk of retiring to a country setting it might be easier for me to give some outdoor cultivation a try

Look forward to seeing those pictures bro! i'll be waiting on them to be on forum! :)

yeah man well hears some pics of the biggest one brittany :)

Picture_069.jpg

Picture_070.jpg

Picture_071.jpg

Picture_072.jpg

Picture_073.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back