Kindbuds Outdoor Grow 2009

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wooo Kindbud in da house errr in the yard haha good luck bro will be checkin in and will be settin up my own outdoor thing soon

yeah outdoors coming man bout 2-4 more weeks depends on if the temps stay up 60s and low 70s lately then if it stays im putting them all outside to grow in the good old sun and mother nature sept for 2 then the germanation (sp) begins lol all my seeds are going to be germanated and put outdoor every last one and i have alot of seeds stashed up lol gonna be herb every wear lol

Good Luck KindBud. Plants look good. Ill def be watchin...not enough outdoor grows on here.

yeah lol the outdoor is coming very soon as soon as march 1st im going to have em outside sept for one thats alreaddy outside lol

thought id post a few pics they look great sept for a few which are turning yellow and have little rust colored spots idk i havent feed em anything sept for i put some coffee grounds onto the soil thats bout it idk dont really matter much hope they make it if not oh well and if anyone might know what it is let me know

DSC_0003.JPG

DSC_0004.JPG

DSC_0005.JPG

DSC_0006.JPG

DSC_0007.JPG

DSC_0008.JPG

DSC_0009.JPG

DSC_0010.JPG

DSC_0011.JPG

i am going to put 3 of the plants that are in the box outside in 3 days feb 20 and i am starting 4 more tomorrow so when i put the 3 plants outside the 4 new ones can take their spot then march 1 i am putting the other 4 outside then start 4 more so on so on and i have one outside right now it slow growing but its growing ok and is fine so i think the others wil be fine

Just a little update im gonna put them all outside on Feb 25 in 5 days the 25 in no moon that will switch the lights from 24-7 to 11.5-12.5 hopefully some of the bigger and older ones will start to flower maybe may be not ill get pics of the spots ive be busy at work digging holes carrying dirt through the woods lol ill get pics of the spots and the plants tomorrow peace

How are they looking? They might be miscoloring because of their small containers perhaps? I'd give them a bit more space for roots while you're waiting for Feb 25 to come. Lookin good though and looking forwards to seeing how they fair outdoors.

I love growing outdoors they will thrive in the places im puting them and im going to up the containers today matter of fact right now be back with pics in a min

Decided not to transplant not enough room for the pots i wanted so their going to stay in their cans for 4 more days then ill transplant plant them outside hears some pics of them any way their looking better new growth is ok i put some wood ash in the water last waterin for some mg and k their looking beter thought it might me a mg deficiency going to water them again tonight with just water

Lookin good over there, you got a nice little jungle going on, hehe. I'm sure outdoors they'll show what kind of monsters they really can be :).

I am getting pictures of all the spots ive been working on tomorrow and some pictures of the plants in the box. Im also going to start some more seeds tomorrow or the next day be looking for an update tomorrow

pics of the plants im starting to seeing alot of secondary grow going on their looking good im going to go get pictures of the spots later today

DSC_0004.JPG

DSC_0005.JPG

DSC_0006.JPG

DSC_0007.JPG

pics of a couple of the spots ive prepared so far got alot more digging to do tho lol its always worth it in the end tho

DSC_0004.JPG

DSC_0005.JPG

DSC_0006.JPG

DSC_0007.JPG

DSC_0008.JPG

DSC_0009.JPG

though id update my grow journal any comments?? oh yeah and i was conducting a little experiment and toped 1 of the plants very early on 4 or 5 node to see what would happen a couple days later i got a plant with 3 tops cant really see it in the pic but it happened lol anyone have this happen before??? well hears the pics

DSC_0004.JPG

DSC_0005.JPG

DSC_0006.JPG

DSC_0007.JPG

DSC_0008.JPG

DSC_0009.JPG

DSC_0017.JPG

DSC_0016.JPG

DSC_0015.JPG

DSC_0014.JPG

DSC_0018.JPG

going to start flowering this bunch inside due to bad weather as soon as i get a timer pretty soon within the next week

Latest posts

Back