Loolagigi's first grow journal, 400 hps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If worried drop ppm and redip,simple as that.Personally I'd leave it as we got to know our limits

To much N(bluish tint)and screatcchhhhh...growth comes to a stop.Leaf tips b-gin 2 darken to verge of crispness and "crimping" affect look to the leaves.This you NEVER want.Remember its HOT,water uptake is increased and nute uptake is decreased.Thus less nutes in the mix,in the heat.Now in the Winter would be 800 instead of 600,or something similar.Info overload.You jumped about 200 b-4 the 1st 100 was stable.

if i did feed too heavy, how long till i see signs? cause i need to know if i should drop by tomm night.

by the time you wake up!if brown-yellow-green-grey tips are no good.Bluish is o.k.I would tell ya dip now if it sounded real bad.Your a couple shades green high,but doesn't sound like u should worry!

if they can take the ppm i will be stoked. my plants are growing leafs very fast. the stem is barely stretching. i have the beginning of the fifth node emerging, and they are like 3" tall. thats crazy. heavy indica i guess. i have the cfl's about 3 " away from tops of larger ones, and about 8" away from the smaller ones. tomm i will raise the little ones higher to the lights. 3" with 5 nodes!!!!!!!!!!! blue leafs? this id hydro isnt it? def different.

Hydro simply means water fed.No soil to hold nutes.Ya its hydro.2 easy though.From here you'll have a 99.9 % better understanding of an ebb-n-flo table,thats what this is minus the table,pump,and timer.Same principals.Only we "Dip-n-go",2 me much simpler and easier to get a handle for.

There you do "Dirties Dip-N-Grow"lmao

unfkin believeble...still growin at a super fast rate. the new set of leaves have tripled in size since i went to bed last night. your the best dirty. makin hydro simple for a beginner. hopefully others have been learning this technique from our journal.

:eek: :holysheep:

journal 074.jpg

journal 077.jpg

journal 075.jpg

Took it like champs.
In indoor growing Temp and burn is a thread I threw up to help people identify nute burn.Simply nute burn because of high temps.Look @ the leaves and how they kinda look 3d.Same as a dogs pant.To release heat

Brother urs are lookin great!I try to help others as 99.9 % of these probs I see r ph &ppm issues,either locced out,null and void or just not understanding how she works.Makes me frustrated threr ways not workin and still closed minded on advise,lmao
You on the other hand are pruff-n-the puddin,so to speek.You wanted to give dro up and start hatin soil(many many many issues).You had an oppen mind,but questioned the entire way.Good deal,shows comprehension,and w/ questions you further your understanding.
Roots Roots Roots are the entire foundation.White fat healthy roots are idealistic.Heres what yours are lookin like,thought u might b interested.Remember roots love air 2.Water 1x daily from now on.Watch the leaves and from here on out we'll just be commenting on superior growth w/ our plants.LOL.
Your good topp Quick(topp now!)clone soon!Flowering will bring Q's but you got this.

Nobodys watchin my grows so I gotta show You,hope you don't mind!

Good roots-n-growth 008.jpg

Good roots-n-growth 007.jpg

Good roots-n-growth 009.jpg

Good roots-n-growth 002.jpg

Good roots-n-growth 003.jpg

Good roots-n-growth 004.jpg

Brother I'm gonna go burn the **** outta 1 clone 4 ur knowledge.Your not gonna believe me otherwise,I'm affraid.I blew up ur pic.Both plants are showin early burn signs.See pic on right,top older lower fan leaf.Then on Rapid new fan leaf growth same lil burn.Hold steady @ current ppm 4 3 dayz.Gonna burn if not,this I can assure you!

i just fed at 606 ppm, and 5.8 ph we shall see in the am.......just the bigger ones.....

DirtySouth said:
Brother urs are lookin great!I try to help others as 99.9 % of these probs I see r ph &ppm issues,either locced out,null and void or just not understanding how she works.Makes me frustrated threr ways not workin and still closed minded on advise,lmao
You on the other hand are pruff-n-the puddin,so to speek.You wanted to give dro up and start hatin soil(many many many issues).You had an oppen mind,but questioned the entire way.Good deal,shows comprehension,and w/ questions you further your understanding.
Roots Roots Roots are the entire foundation.White fat healthy roots are idealistic.Heres what yours are lookin like,thought u might b interested.Remember roots love air 2.Water 1x daily from now on.Watch the leaves and from here on out we'll just be commenting on superior growth w/ our plants.LOL.
Your good topp Quick(topp now!)clone soon!Flowering will bring Q's but you got this.

Nobodys watchin my grows so I gotta show You,hope you don't mind!
you are my jedi! "we" shall see in the morning how all is well. i will top tomm. ok?

hey dirty. the little ones are starting to show fat roots comming out of the cubes. i only have 3 more pots, but 5 plants. so i think i am going to transplant 3 into pots with hydroton. what should i do with the 2 others?

grrrr, i only have enough hydroton to do 2 plants, so that leavs three left over....what should i do with the 3?

Phuck its hot out.Find a way to elevate others EVEN canopy!Good deal.I topped the Boysenberry lastnight,buildin p.v.c. shelves.Gotta open em up,starting to overlap really bad.Dont feel bad,in my journal I only talk to myself,lol

Latest posts

Back