Loolagigi's first grow journal, 400 hps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Def been followin along with the grow enjoyin the lesson Dirty, though I'm in soil I definetley can see all this talk swayin me. Good to see you loolagigi so open to the info and hey if somethin does go wrong you can just blame Dirty.LOL

Fail safe?LMAO He's cool.Learnin like a champ.I'm just not a indoor soil faN,OUTDOOR AND i'M GAME.Glad to know ur watchin

"hey if somethin does go wrong you can just blame Dirty.LOL" yeah, what he said. lol damn power just went out for 3 hours, hope this doesnt mess up hormones in plants. eeeeeek. dirty, i just topped to day right. watch how fast the growth is on these babies, i bet by this time tomm, there will be new growth on top of plant. thinking about dipping the big ones 2 times a day. whatcha think? and whats the most amount of times were ganna have to feed these ladies per day through flowering?

growright35 said:
Def been followin along with the grow enjoyin the lesson Dirty, though I'm in soil I definetley can see all this talk swayin me. Good to see you loolagigi so open to the info and hey if somethin does go wrong you can just blame Dirty.LOL
this is my first hydro grow as you can see. i have had nice results from soil in the past indoors.
:woohoo: :lama: MAKE THE SWITCH, YOU WILL NEVER GO BACK!!!!!!!!!:guitar: :yay: :ccc: :banana: :joint: :headbang: :chuck: :ciao:

growright35 said:

Watch out in soil,real easy 2 nute burn/ph lock out
Enjoy the show!

surreptitious said:
hey guys, new to growing and i'm enjoying your journal! thanks!

Good lookin,to you and anybody else.....easy as pie.You NEED ph/ppm meters and solution,a FEEDING SCEDUEL(can't just "give em nutes")even wet/dry(2 a point-alwayz wet/soggy = pissed off roots-ROOT ROT)Light,and T.L.C.

loolagigi said:
"hey if somethin does go wrong you can just blame Dirty.LOL" yeah, what he said. lol damn power just went out for 3 hours, hope this doesnt mess up hormones in plants. eeeeeek. dirty, i just topped to day right. watch how fast the growth is on these babies, i bet by this time tomm, there will be new growth on top of plant. thinking about dipping the big ones 2 times a day. whatcha think? and whats the most amount of times were ganna have to feed these ladies per day through flowering?
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!tHERE GONNA BUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Don't trip bout the power-Best thing is keep em cool.Cloudy/stormy dayz-lil power outage..same ****.Not by tomm.New growth in 4-7 dayz,what will happen is side branchs will RAPPIDLY shoot up.Now where you topped things r changin.Either you FIMMED(multi topps from i toppin.)or you split em(now 2 "main stalks,from witch mant off springs).Its a thin line between both toppin results,PLAY W/ IT.Both having goods-n-bads.I suggest only 2-3 topps, unless you wanna make a momma,in that case top 1x every 2 weeks 4 1 month starting day 10(1st 3 set leaf).Results will be satisfying.
Find a strain and stick w/ it.You'll learn something new each time.
I only water 1x,maby my girl are laggin in the flowering dep.IDK,can't get feedback on 2 threads,guess there on time!
pics,lol 3rd weekU.K.Cheese-5 more weeks.Fed 1x every 2-3 dayz first 1.5 weeks outta dome.Fed 1x a day 4 rest of life until the last week until RE-VEGGIN/CLONIN

Week 3 002.jpg

Week 3 003.jpg

Week 3 004.jpg

Week 3 005.jpg

awesome pics brother. i am going to be in the market to buy seeds this weekend. its my birthday. big 29. yeah i am a baby, like everyone else says. i was thinking a romulan mix, probably feminized. i just got the high times with seed bank reviews, and strains. ill get back to you on what strains i am pondering over.

where the hell can i buy next generation seeds??????????????????????

i WENT TO THE thc EXPO HERE IN L.A. ttt.dnagenetics.com,ttt.thseeds.com-change the ttt to www.They both have heavy hitters that Will come through.NIRANANA-auroa,bubbleisous(cant spell it but its bomb)
HAPPY B_DAY

you were right about 4-7 days.......on new growth on top. i was just sooooooo impressed on leafs getting larger everytime i walked in.

frickin impressive,show us.R ur side branches commin 2 life?ur leafs lookd nice-n-fat.I,m thinkin INDICA or AFGANICA-more Indica.That most likely means 1 foot will equal to bout 2-3.Flip at 1st sign of prehairs-bout 3 more weeks.For 1st week of 12/12 maby 1st 2 weeks I would use the cfl's directly to the sides of the plants inorder to help minimize HPS s t r e t c h which happens w the red/orange spectrum.
Heres my guetto shelf

shelf 002.JPG

thanks for the bday wishes. i like your shelf. plants lookin good. it is a bit ghetto, but ****, im using show boxes to boosts plants closer to the ligh. lol. heres some pics...brb!.....................

:D little ones looking good huh!? i fed with 600 ppm with the bigger ones on accident last night. seems like they love it! maybe big ones need a little more???????????:confused:

journal 090.jpg

journal 087.jpg

journal 086.jpg

journal 089.jpg

journal 088.jpg

in second pic above.....why does plant look sick??????????? whats wrong? it did sprout up a little weird....took a little longer.

Remember couple dayz ago,you're not gonna believe me....nut burn!Remember the early signs,I only warn,its up to u to believe...

Latest posts

Back