Loolagigi's first grow journal, 400 hps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:confused: i let them dry out some and it didnt help. i will post more pictures after the dip. the pics here are before the dip.....

journal 119.jpg

journal 121.jpg

journal 123.jpg

journal 122.jpg

:headbang2: :yay: :banana: :headbang: ok, i am back. had some seriouse problems and needed help getting my plants to survive. now they seem a lot better. i also had a baby boy, so things have been super busy at home. not much sleep. (cute lil rascal). anyway...i switched my lights to 12/12 2 days ago. my best looking plant has pistils emerging. lights are off until 7 tonight. ill take pictures then.....send some mojo my way i need it. i hope i didnt make all hermies with all the stress we shall see. good to be back, thanks for the patience. until tonight with pics.....

Hope the boy is healthy! Much green mojo 4 ya. Man tell me what you believe went wrong and how did you correct your situation. Didn't see it commin!
What kinda dog? I have a pit boxer or boxer pit,lol

DirtySouth said:
Hope the boy is healthy! Much green mojo 4 ya. Man tell me what you believe went wrong and how did you correct your situation. Didn't see it commin!
What kinda dog? I have a pit boxer or boxer pit,lol
boy is healthy, thanks for askin. the dogs name is tyson, he a year old in october. red nose i believe, and hes a mush.
to be honest bro i think i overferted, that was followerd with over watering, and using vineger for ph adjustment didnt help. last feeding was only 340 ish at 5.7. they should need a feeding tonight, ill post pics shortly after so they have a chance to perk up. good to see you here. glad my gj is back in action too.

:confused: here they are, do they look better to you? first picture is showing pre flowers. my g/f thinks they look like crap.

journal 228.jpg

journal 229.jpg

journal 230.jpg

Man it just goes to show, each is his own. You should see my girls, they deleted my Boysenberry+ or Id say check em out. I guess its in the genetics,idk. Good luck

:confused:
DirtySouth said:
Man it just goes to show, each is his own. You should see my girls, they deleted my Boysenberry+ or Id say check em out. I guess its in the genetics,idk. Good luck
why did they delete?

looks like you're learning a lot from this grow, IMO DWC is the best and easiest way to go, sending someGREEN MOJO your way

HIya Loola and all...

Yay! They made it through the storm!

:headbang2:.....:clap:.....:banana:...:clap:...:dancing:..:dancing:...:clap:...:banana:.....:clap:.....:headbang2:

Happy Flowering!

dirtyolsouth said:
HIya Loola and all...

Yay! They made it through the storm!

:headbang2:.....:clap:.....:banana:...:clap:...:dancing:..:dancing:...:clap:...:banana:.....:clap:.....:headbang2:

Happy Flowering!
yeah buddy, feels good. couldnt have done it alone.:p

:hubba: whatcha think? yield is ganna blow on this grow. last time i had 14 plants at 3' tall. oh well, i learned how to hydro at least......next time!

journal 238.jpg

journal 239.jpg

journal 240.jpg

Latest posts

Back