Loolagigi's first grow journal, 400 hps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brother,you made it further than I my first try!Dont rush,patient hobby,patients is virtue.IMHO,you should hold the older ones and let the younger catch up.But I remember how impatient I was.Man I was all rembuntous and bout like 200 worth of clones,after spendin 2000 on materials.Dead B-4 flower.No ****.Next round 2 600 hps and like 1/4 lb.Man I was so let down,wanted to sell equip. and quit.Tried some more in soil,so many mites,but I found the mirical spray.Yeild less than expected.Had to figure it out,think by going basic has helped alot.
Slow and steady.

yesterday "sativa" was hurtin. today i fed at just over 500ppm, and 5.7 ph.

here are the before feeding pics.......PLEASE DONT POST UNTIL MY NEXT POST. i want pics to be together for inspection. thank you.......i will post again in a couple hours.

journal 098.jpg

journal 096.jpg

journal 095.jpg

I wonder,can you see roots out the bottom,if so are they white,yellowish,fat,skinny?The roots tell if ur watering to much!

DirtySouth said:
I wonder,can you see roots out the bottom,if so are they white,yellowish,fat,skinny?The roots tell if ur watering to much!
the roots comming out if the 2 big plants pots are skinny, ans there isnt many of them.....on the other hand, the smaller ones in the cubes that get watered everyother day have fat white roots. everything seems ok right now....woke up this morning and sativa looked batter than ever at 500 ppm. its a little droopy right now, but its exspecting it nightly dip in a couple hours. whatcha thnk?

making nutes now, at 500 ppm, and 5.9 ph. just letting it sit and airate for a hour or so........

just the bigger 2. my bao real roots under pot. some on sides of cubes....whyats the white stuff on my cubes? check out the last pic, new growth, looks like i fim"d

journal 107.jpg

journal 106.jpg

journal 105.jpg

journal 104.jpg

looks like you should just ph water and dip,kinda flush.I've never seen rockwool w/ salt build up like that.I'd flush all rockwool w/ that amount of buildup.

DirtySouth said:
looks like you should just ph water and dip,kinda flush.I've never seen rockwool w/ salt build up like that.I'd flush all rockwool w/ that amount of buildup.
you want me to do it now, or during tomm dip? just the 2 big ones have white cube on top.

ok, i am making a res full of phed water only. now. ....should i do all plants? or just the 2? and if i touch the cube where the white is, the white dissapears. like i can rub it off with gentle touch. ***?

as far as i am concerned things topping/fming, really put a damper on things....guess they are shocked a little.

No the white has NOTHING to do with toppin!It is the nutes in the water mix.The nutes don't completely evaperate,they turn into a white powder.Mine are thriving,topped b4 u did.
Ph the res and ppm it also.Dip in-n-out a few times and re ppm. tell me both #s as it looks to be nute lockout begining.

Could be your water filter system is in desperate need of service?

DirtySouth said:
Could be your water filter system is in desperate need of service?
no not water service, str8 from the tap its 50 ppm, and ph is about 8. so i add nutes for tds, and loser ph.

DirtySouth said:
No the white has NOTHING to do with toppin!It is the nutes in the water mix.The nutes don't completely evaperate,they turn into a white powder.Mine are thriving,topped b4 u did.
Ph the res and ppm it also.Dip in-n-out a few times and re ppm. tell me both #s as it looks to be nute lockout begining.
do you want me to give str8 ph water? or maybe like 300 ppm, and second dip highet ir lower.

Str8 water ph adjust to 5.5-5.9 check ppm.dip a few times then re check ppm.Do this on 1 plant @ a time.We DO NOT want to rinse the salt from 1 cube only to add to the other.I would repeat until the ppm is stable.Salt build up is locking nutes out from your girls.This is why it looked like your ph was off!

once you've done this(clean water inbetween,its a bytcc which is how you'll learn cause you wont want to go through this again!)feed w/ LIGHT nutes round 500

DirtySouth said:
Str8 water pn adjust to 5.5-5.9 check ppm.dip a few times then re check ppm.Do this on 1 plant @ a time.We DO NOT want to rinse the salt from 1 cube only to add to the other.I would repeat until the ppm is stable.Salt build up is locking nutes out from your girls.This is why it looked like your ph was off!
im a little confused....you want me to dip in tap water at 50ish ppm, and forget ph, dip a few times...take out, and recheck ppm in res?

Latest posts

Back