Loolagigi's first grow journal, 400 hps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NO.put water in bucket.PH adjust to 5.5-5.9 NO NUTES forget round 300-NO NUTEs!No NUTES ur nute crazy!after adjusted take ppm.Record ppm.Dip-remove letting sit 4 20 secs,remove.Do this 3 times then record ppm.Change bucket(res,whatever)and ph 5.5-5.9 NO NUTES NO NUTES NO NUTES.Record ppm.Were gonna remove nute build up from rockwool (pray the integrity of the wool is not compromissed).Once the ppm is in the same ball park after dips as before,then build up is removed.We will start @ 500 ppm and SLOWLY SLOWLY SLOWLY work our way 100 PPM's @ a TIME every 4 dayz.And growth will resume in bout 2-5 dayz!
I hate flushin,more is not always better!

i forgot to tell you also i have been using red wine vineger

ok, 1st pass on satva went from 46 ppm to 58ppm. not much change. weird, duess ill try again in a little while.

still good ph.....after dipping 2-3 times my res water still stays at 50ish. i guess the "flush" wont hurt any. is this the way its supposed to work?

DirtySouth said:
Flush the white flakey stuff away.
the white stuff is only near the top, its not heavy it brushes away with touch .

DirtySouth said:
Tomorrow resume from 500 ppm.
leave it the way it is till tomorow night? ok. ill take it back to 500. thanks for the help, much appreciated.

DirtySouth said:
Tomorrow resume from 500 ppm.
leave it the way it is till tomorow night? ok. ill take it back to 500. thanks for the help, much appreciated. damn things look droopy as hell after the dips....:confused: i trust ya

Never seen that on rockwool, was reading and it MAY be calcium build up?I don't know.Put up a post under sick plants or indoor growing and ask their opinion?Not to sure?Maby they will only confuse you,I dont know,sorry brother.I know its build up,but of what I'm not 4sure?

Is it mold?I cant tell.Are you letting the rockwool dry?(lighter inbetween dippings?)If its mold then add thicker/more layers of plastic to block out the light

Next hydro store trip bring a sample of tap and filtered water/keep em seperate and capped off.Ask his opinion.He should be able to tell you if its toxic,atleast mine can

guess ill hit the hay......either be happy tomm or sad

man if you go back to pages 8-13, you can see that that damn sativa has been acting up this whole time.......maybe its just a pain in the ***?

i calibrated ppm, and ph pens. also potted rest of plants.....

journal 108.jpg

journal 110.jpg

journal 111.jpg

journal 112.jpg

journal 113.jpg

journal 114.jpg

Have no clue what your problem is as I don't grow hydro but I am wishing you the best of luck with it my friend. Keep us posted on your progress. Take care and be safe.

i dont know either......makes me want to go to dirt,........but im a stick it out till they die or thrive. hit em with 506ppm, at 5.7 ph

Wait until pots are on the light side b4 next watering.Droopyness could be waterlogged roots

Latest posts

Back