Loolagigi's first grow journal, 400 hps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do i need to flush????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! new to this....

I havent grown with the little ball things yet (I am high and not looking it up) but I am pretty sure you shouldnt worry too much unless it gets worse tommorow. Its young it should be fine.

However I could be wrong but I do know you can over care for your plant.

In relation to your small plant with the spots.

blurry pic,almost looks like "reddish" color from hydroton,take a clearer pic,please

On your new sprouts don't jump into hydroton in pot so fast.I want you/need to see the roots as they grow out of 4 or 6" cube!

DirtySouth said:
On your new sprouts don't jump into hydroton in pot so fast.I want you/need to see the roots as they grow out of 4 or 6" cube!
but this is the only plant showing signs of this so far. just my luck! i need to feed my plants tonight, and my well water pump took a ****. plumbers are on there way. i tried to prime the pump, and it just gets hot as hell. hopefully they will show up soon, and use a spare i have in the garage. this is a rental, so lanlords paying the tab. thank god. anyway, heres a closer picture. hope your 4th rocked. i stayed home. let me know whatcha think, looks like nuts to me.:confused:

journal 045.jpg

journal 046.jpg

DirtySouth said:
What dripped on it?.Only 1?hmmmmmmmmmm
i did folier spray, prior to your permission. but i sprayed both. weird. looks like nuts right? its still growing. im sure it will make it, but trying to fix the problem.

can't fix the past.Leaves tell me to tell you NO MORE FOLLAR SPRAY.Their happy(new growth nice-n-green)now,continue to procede on!
Thats what they tell me.Hows the pump?Dont get parinoid and water strait well water,that could be the problem.The cube is VERY VERY VERY absorbant.After 1 week(remember day 1?) bump the ppm 2 400.Everything is lookin 100.Good job

Look @ my Wonderberry,see how the leaves where turning a multitute of yellow to burn,that was ph.Look @ the new growth,ph is corrected.Nutes is more of a tip burn(Once you see that back of the nutes 100-150 until signs are gone).Once a leaf is burnt due to folar spray,drip,ph,or ppm problems the leaf is a gonner,but dont remove until 60% of green is gone

DirtySouth said:
can't fix the past.Leaves tell me to tell you NO MORE FOLLAR SPRAY.Their happy(new growth nice-n-green)now,continue to procede on!
Thats what they tell me.Hows the pump?Dont get parinoid and water strait well water,that could be the problem.The cube is VERY VERY VERY absorbant.After 1 week(remember day 1?) bump the ppm 2 400.Everything is lookin 100.Good job
thanks for the compliment, pat your back too. plants look good. pumps fixed, and hell no, i would never use tap, well water its 560 ppm, lol

yeah i fed 3 times allready, ill bump up to 400 on the or tenth, whenever it needs it.

That water is harder than the thugs down the street,LOL.Do not use!

that rocks, i just counted my 12 cubes from germing, and looks like only one might not make it. growing fun as hell.

If it appears that any are having truble,help them out.I mean if they are not shedding their shell,slip it off.Or the "coating" that sometimes holds the leaves together,even though the shell are off.
The "pump" I was referrring to was your well pump.

Latest posts

Back