loosing many leaves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JayRa

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a problem with my plants loosing lots of leaves. I tried to figure out the problem on my own, but came out unsuccessful. The leaves seem to all have burnt tips and the edges start getting yellow, then brown until the leaf dies. I though that it was a magnesium deficiency, but it has been about two weeks and the problem is still there. Another important piece of info is that it seems to happen more to the large fan leaves that are located on the main branch more so than any others. I was feeding them fox farm grow big during veg cycle and now I'm feeding them fox farm tiger bloom and sweet 2 times a week with the recommended amount per gallon. They are grown in a mixture of peat moss, perilite and vermiculite. The ph of the medium is about 6.8. The strains that I'm growing are strawberry haze and white rhino by greenhouse seeds, and a Hawaiian skunk by nirvana. All the plants are exhibiting this same behavior to a certain degree. I’m including pictures of a couple of leaves and also pictures of my last harvest.

Thanks for the help

hazeleaf.jpg

hazeleaf2.jpg

drycuredharvest.jpg

Hydro and Soil less Mediums

Potassium gets locked out of Hydro and Soil less Mediums at ph levels of 4.0-4.5, 6.0-6.5.
Potassium is absorbed best in Hydro and Soil less Mediums at ph levels of 4.7-5.3, 6.7-8.5. (Wouldn’t recommend having a ph over 6.5 in hydro and soil less mediums.) Best range for hydro and soil less mediums is 5.0 to 6.0. Anything out of the ranges listed will contribute to a potassium deficiency.

heres a look at it

1134potassiumdef2.jpg

PUFF MONKEY said:
how far into flowering are you ????
I'm about 2 weeks in. These plants with the exception of the rhino will take 10-13weeks flowering.

Latest posts

Back