LowMaster - Muster Kush Lowrider

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Growers!
I'm back with another low Budget fast grow...:hubba:
I had some compact flouroscents laying around from my last grow and decided to use again for this one... Getting an HPS is not an option at the moment, but so is having my grow space dark and empty... ;)
Here is what I did with the lights I had around....

S8003770М.JPG

S8003771М.JPG

S8003772М.JPG

S8003783M.JPG

S8003786M.JPG

S8003788M.JPG

LOL...
Those lights are more Punk than me :hubba:
They cost me nothing to make... And I'm having about 300Watts total... Or about 17000 lumens to shine on my babies...
Have a fan sucking air out of the closet and another one to cool the lights...
The temperature is steady - 30C....

I put 4 seeds to germinate but only two did.... :hubba:
I am moving houses soon and time is short...
Cant germinate any more seeds...
Gotta have to go for Two! :guitar:

The seeds Came from Dutchbreed...

here is what they said about this strain...

LowMaster is a cross of Master Kush (Dutch Passion) crossed with Lowryder (Joint Doctor), inbred repeatedly untill the master kush had turned auto. This cross is sure to satisfy, as you will notice a strong Kush presence, with the plant 100% auto-flowering. You will also see lots of resin production, plants will finish with medium height, and yield.

Seed to harvest: 10 weeks
THC level: Strong 15-20%
[/COLOR]

The two babies were planted in Organic Soil mixed with perlite... They popped out only a day after a placed them there and are doing alright so far...
Here is a pic....
One day Old :rolleyes:

10 more weeks to go...
I hope at least one is a lady :hubba:

I'll keep ya posted...
Thanx for stopping by....

S8003792M.JPG

Gave my babies their first feed today!
One week old now!
They are on distilled water and The Organic - BioBizz plant food :D
I like how their going so far!
Here's a pic!
Enjoy!

S8003797.JPG

icegrower said:
hey niki...on the third pic you posted...what ya doing with the lightbulb:)

I removed the screw to expose the wires, than connect them to the power cable...:48:

very interesting, i didnt realize you were hardwiring them...that saves some cash on sockets :)

nikimadritista said:
I removed the screw to expose the wires, than connect them to the power cable...:48:

nikimadritista said:
LOL...
Those lights are more Punk than me :hubba:

nikimadritista said:

Изобретателен niki :aok:

Аз'm наблюдение

хорошо τύχη....

Bud uncle warned me not to feed so early...
Oldest leaf tips turned yellow a couple of days after the feed...
I flushed them three days later...
They seem to be growing rather slow... But at least they aren't stretching like my last grow...

I wont feed again for a while... :hubba: :hubba:

Here's a pic!
S8003836.JPG

Later!

OK... I messed it up again...
A week ago I dropped my babies and they landed on the floor (some 2 meters drop) loosing most of their soil :hubba:
One Died a few days after.. And the other one Just stopped growing...
Three days ago though - Pistils :eek:
It's a girl!!! :woohoo:
I am still confused.. I never expected a tiny plant as this one to star flowering...
Anyhow here are the pics..
Have a laugh...

S8003868.JPG

S8003869.JPG

S8003870.JPG

At the same time I am having some serious troubles at home...
Wife is in a hospital with a sliced up palm, 13 stitches and an infection that isn't going away.. I had to stop working to stay home and take care of the baby and I am considering a move back home where we can get help from parents... And not pay rent for a while...
Not sure how far this grow will get...
Will let ya know soon...
Thanx for having a look...

Oh, any Idea why she's growing so slow?? I had even less light on my last grow and girls got much bigger at this time...
What am I doing wrong again?? :hairpull:

if i were you id save up change and any money i could and even buy a 250w hps. its not that its not an option, things can be done if you want it bad enough. id buy like a 600w hps. even the 400 i got im kinda regretting not buying the 600.

thedonofchronic said:
if i were you id save up change and any money i could and even buy a 250w hps.

I am saving dude :hubba:
It's taking a while though ;)
Not enough spare change these days...

bro i would transplant her now and u should see a growth spurt i am betting its root bound already JMO;)

flaboy420 said:
bro i would transplant her now and u should see a growth spurt i am betting its root bound already JMO;)

I dunno m8.. I did transplant a week ago (after the nasty drop) Roots seemed fine.. Not that many at all...
She will get a bigger pot soon though... :rolleyes:
:lama:

Hey there, cute looking plants! Excuse me if this has already been clarified, but why do they look like they're starting to flower this soon? Kinda strange, but they will certainly be cool to look at when they start developing their colas.

Try not to drop any more of your girls ok? ;). Keep us updated.

Oh and also, what are your temperatures looking like?

Latest posts

Back