Lowryder #2 by BROULI

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Way to go Brouli!:D They are looking great, and stable genetics also! Very nice! That's the Lrx2 x Haze, correct? I'd love to get my hands on some of those;) . Sorry I haven't posted or read anything in over a week. We just got a puppy! It's a Pit/Boxer mix. She's beutiful! All Brendle colored except a white chest and white paws. Pics are in my LRx2 Harvest thread. You can click on it below to see her.
Here's some Green Mojo for You & Plants

brouli said:
ok guys just wanna show u pic of my strain males that going in the garbage, (my friends grow) i gave him 10 seeds a while back and now he finally started.
they are 13 day old and already very easy to sex (im very shock that they switch cycle so fast).
Hi nice grow, i was wondering how you can tell sex after 13 days, what do you look for? I thought you had to see balls to sex the males??? I thought it took 6-8 weeks at least??? Thanks.

ok guys 21 day's (or 20 not sure) 1200ppm and i change bulbs into 9w ! just to see what happens, the one in the middle strech next day after i put smaller bulbs.

P1010306.JPG

P1010307.JPG

P1010310.JPG

P1010311.JPG

ok guys so iv been ask a question how can i tell male or females at 13 days and not in couple weeks, so anwser its very simple Lowryder are autoflowering plant which means they dont tak as long as regular plants to develop (or finish). this strains take take up to 8-10 some take it to 11 weeks from seed to harvest, there is noe veg stage and then flowering.(actualy there is veg stage its just very very short, and its plant that decide when is ready not u) with Lowryder also there is no light regim of 12/12 they go thru out whole grow with lights on for 18 or 16 hours a day . i hope that anwser ur question.

P.S The New Girl look at the pics i put yesterday u will see white hairs in them thats how i could sex them so early, there is no other way of telling u got to wait(unles u got clones :) )

nice one brouli they look great! I just started 4 new ryder#2s, their on day 4 today... bring on the sexing in about 10 days :D

ok...huh...this was one long thread, but worth reading it.
new to MP here. not growing yet,"harvesting" info for now. since i will grow in small closet(only place i can), i'm interested in "short" strains like LR.
i just want to thank everybody who participated in this thread,especialy Brouli. THANKS BROULI !!! and THC ! very helpful thread.
now i just need to find a way to get some LR seeds.till then, i'll set up my hardware and play with some of my anonymous seeds :)

Dragon G thank you for reading and if u need any help or u just got question feel free to ask, i made a lot of mistakes that seems good at the time specially if it comes to buying needed material , and now i can grow lowryders for +/- $55 including light bill for whole grow. Nutrients u can get samples from local hydro store (flora nowa : grow and bloom) for free. a lot of options.

:yay: :banana: You go girl:banana::yay: :aok:Brouli Rocks!

ok 25 or 24 days old 1400ppm, +/- 5 weeks to go

P1010314.JPG

P1010313.JPG

P1010316.JPG

P1010306.JPG

P1010315.JPG

:holysheep: they look good brouli ,,,i have just discovered 2 females lr2:woohoo: i hope they turn out like them ladies :48:

Looks great!!!!! I started 50 Lowryder X AK47 5 days ago.
Should start a journal tonight

Latest posts

Back