Lowryder #2 by BROULI

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey 3patas ... great looking plants ... deff not knockin the CFL's thats all i work with but the difference with flowering is really vast if u dont have alot of the cfl's ... unfortunately

well my friend 10 tube 4 feet long and 2 - 18 inch long tube with plant and acuarium tubes i think it will be enouth for now what you think i have only 5 plant

honeslty im not to ask about that .. i grew my good plants outside last year .. no artificial light needed for that.. this is my first time flowering indoors .. heres some pics of my outdoors tho

0919061416.jpg

new1.jpg

brouli said:
ok so there you go my plants as of today.
sorry for quality is my phone camera

o yaaa they sprouded at different time few days difference between all of them ya will see the size you understand :)
hey brother whats going on man? just thought i would drop in man. i see that the little babies there are doing great man grow on bro peace

3patas said:
yes my friend but look at this with cfl what you think 48 days old and 16 of those 48 in flowering when you are short on money cfl is the way to go oh and 5 of the 6 plants i started with are females

Any pictures of these plants further along in flowering, buds are not that big yet.
CFL veg is fine but ive not yet seen good looking buds with CFL.

Hi Sticky B. how you doing ?? thanks man i hope i see you around here when i'm going to do updates.

hey my friend look at this 45 days old and 18 of those 45 in to flowering

tmpphpBBWnLx.jpg

tmpphpKOO6u7.jpg

tmpphpoQS6ey.jpg

tmpphppqtyXb.jpg

tmpphpxCzozp.jpg

OK GUYS I GOT ONE FEMALE AND ONE MALE
THE BIGGEST PLANT ITS A MALE AND SMALLER ONE ITS A FEMALE
I HOPE THAT SMALLEST ONE WILL BE A FEMALE ALSO

:eek: :D :heart: :D :rofl: :rofl: IM SO HAPPY

thanks my friend post some pics of yours i want to see peace out

There you go a Lowryder #2 family :)

The biggest one its a male ( sorry for quality you can see the pollen sacks do )

smaller one itsa female my phone sucks so you cant see the hairs on it but trust me they are there :)

and the smallest one looks retarded but its growing no idea yet what it is

Image006.jpg

Image003.jpg

Image004.jpg

Image005.jpg

Image001.jpg

Image002.jpg

Soory to hear about the male but keep it up you may have some more ladies to come. :D

ohhh no no no man i m actually happy i got male couse pollent was in need in my case man, those were my last seeds im going to make more now i hope :)

Awesome news Brouli, its always good to find out you got what you want! there lookin mighty healthy too ;)

How many days until you sexed them? Mine are 20+ days I am sure of it no sign of sex.

In fact might even be a month... maybe I ain't seeing them, are the signs that much smaller than a normal plant? I sexed my first grow pretty good.

Oh ... I took a closer look!

I HAVE FEMS AND MALES! YEY!

YTEY!

but, they are in my main grow, any suggestions man? I gotta keep male alive to make seeds but away from my main plants... can I keep him alive with a cfl in the bathroom? Since I don't need it to be a super plant or anything... just need pollen.

Man thanks brouli and thc both your grow guides have taught me much lol.

congratulation man yes you can you can even put him out side on the balcony or even a window or something , I got one CFL per plant and you see how they look like , but you can put 2700K CFL on it that will help a little bit with speed of your sack braking off

o yaaaa sorry it took me 18 days to see male and 19 for female and baby i dont know what it is

Male 22 days old
Female 20 days old
Baby (the Thing ) is 16 or 17 days old but increlible small do :( i hope its a female

bytheway I notice that females are shorter on the begining then males ( just n obserwation)

Latest posts

Back