Lowryder #2 by BROULI

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
brouli said:
congratulation man yes you can you can even put him out side on the balcony or even a window or something , I got one CFL per plant and you see how they look like , but you can put 2700K CFL on it that will help a little bit with speed of your sack braking off

o yaaaa sorry it took me 18 days to see male and 19 for female and baby i dont know what it is

Male 22 days old
Female 20 days old
Baby (the Thing ) is 16 or 17 days old but increlible small do :( i hope its a female

bytheway I notice that females are shorter on the begining then males ( just n obserwation)

Yea I also have an incredibly small plant.... no sign of sex yet, 2 males, 6 unkown hoping they are fems. Guys were easy to spot... big ol' balls. Looked like chimpazee balls

Hey Brouli, how did your germ rate go with the seed from "the doc"?
my germ rate is not so good,the "widow skunk" were a total pain to germinate. I changed method to the glass of water technique, that germed the ww x nl, but now the "cosmic nights" have become difficult now!
I`ve changed back to the "PTM",i`ll check them in the morning and see what`s happening.
Take it easy dude, Shuggy.:bolt: :48: :stoned:
oh yeah,check out my journal man.

my germ rate sucks man i use cup of water and only 2 out of 7 germ :(
but with THCskunk technique my last 3 germ ok its worth of tryin

yes your right it notice that too good luck peace out

What technique is that? paper towel method? That`s what i`m using now, as i only cracked the widow skunk seed. The cosmic nights are tough to crack, no pun intended.
cheers B,
Shuggy:bong2: :48: :bong2:

brouli said:
now those are pics while i was germinating my 3 seeds using THCskun technique ( it work for me ) :D :D :D
can you or THC explain this technique?:cool:
are you meaning the method of placing the seed streight into the soil?
any preperation i`d need to do before hand?
thanx man, Shuggy

its nothing tricky really, just the way you would do with any seed. brouli might still have the copy I wrote him.

brouli said:
OK GUYS I GOT ONE FEMALE AND ONE MALE
THE BIGGEST PLANT ITS A MALE AND SMALLER ONE ITS A FEMALE
I HOPE THAT SMALLEST ONE WILL BE A FEMALE ALSO

:eek: :D :heart: :D :rofl: :rofl: IM SO HAPPY

what ever you do, don't do what I did, keep that male and baby it like if it was a lady. get some good pollen out of it. I think you should seperate it and put it in a tray with some black paper about 3;x3'. that way when pollen does fall, it falls on the paper and that way you can see it. and pick it up.

shuggy there you go

" I am still not getting MW to work. so I'll just do like this.

Materials:
Pots-5x5square, they are 10" deep. one per plant. 1 10" pot. gallon or more.
LIghts-CFL daylight 5600k 1800 lumens
reflective-Mylar
teaspoon dropper
spray bottle
teaspoon measuring tables

Nutes and soil:
SuperThrive
Flora Nova
Guano Gro
Organic Choice (Miracle Gro)
Ferti-Lome
2-1gal of water, one to mix your SuperThrive, and the other for the Flora Nova.

1. Using your big pot of choice ,1 gallon, 2 gallon, depending on how much you're planning on germinating, fill the pot half way this way you don't use up too much soil. Your little seeds wont need much deepness now.

2. Having your pot ready with soil, go to your nearest sink or bath tub and soak the soil till it starts to come out of the drain holes on the bottom. When done so, let it drain fully till no more water drips. Don't let it dry out, just watch it right there and wait till it drains. Level your soil nice and flat but not packed down, leave fluffly but not too much.

3. Having your seeds in hand ready for placement, press down into the soil using your index finger and making 1/2 inch deep, about the size of your fingernail. Remember, you are using your big pot because your are germinating multiples of seeds at one time in one pot of organic soil. This eliminates the hassle of later switching soils from your pots that will be filled with Ferti-Lome soil. Your seeds should be at least two inches apart, this way when they germinate, you wil have good room digging them out without damaging the root or the other little seedlings around that one.

4. When done so with the soil, carefully grab your seed and place it, seed side up. The way you can tell which is the top is your seeds has detachment mark where it sat inside the flower, place that side up.
There is no improvement in growth or yield with this method just speeds up the process by helping the lil seed find its gravity.

5. After having all the seeds in the holes, covert the holes naturaly, always think about how they would grow in the wild, they are covered up lightly, not packed, but again don't let them have to much exposure to air, you'll get it man, don't worry. You can put toothpicks right by the hole where planted your seed to identify exactly where to spray your water explained in step six.

6. Afterwards have your spray bottle and fill it up with just plain balanced water, no SuperThrive yet. Some growers say you can use it right away but I did'nt. It won't hurt it, but then again I am writing exactly how I did it. Spray your soil where the seeds are at. Three sprays every 12 hours will do it, test your soil by pressing down gently and rub your fingers together to see if you there is moisture.

7. When they finally Germinate, leave them there still spraying them with the bottle till they get about 3-4 days old. Or when they sprout thier second set of leaves. Have your 5x5 pots ready filled with Ferti-Lome soil.
Spray about 20 sprays of water onto the new soil. Then get a sharpie pen or something sterilized that will create a 1/2"x4" hole.

8. Get your seedlings and soak them with 2 tsp. of water around the soil where they sit and with the tip of a spoon, carefully dig 1" away from the seedling and pull it out very carefully. Place it in the ready soil which you have preped and making sure your the root goes straight down, this will take a few attempts till you get it right in the soil. Cover It up and water one more time so that the soil locks in with the water.

9. After that you're all set, use the SuperThrive now that you have got them in because they will need it, the new soil contains alot of nutes and they will expierience a littlie stress, the SuperThrive helps or eliminates the stress and also gives them the jump start to a healthy introduction to nute soil.

water them daily but not too much, just about 2- teaspoons a day. Let your soil dry out once in awhile so that they do not build up a routine of when you are going to water them. change the waterings from less to alot in variation time periods. Again, think like if you were the jungle or habitat that they are instinctively used to. You contro the weather and climate, make it a good one."

ALL THAT WAS WROTE BY THCskunk

ok those are pics from today not much grow on a female but little one is takin of and male huh almost a feet tall :) 2, 3 more day and its going under knife

o YAAA THC I GOT PROBLEM MY FEMALE IS ONLY 3 INCHES TALL :( MAN WHY YOU THINK ITS SO SMALL ??

and the small plant i think its a male ( and that sucks i thought its going to be a female )

Image001.jpg

Image002.jpg

Image003.jpg

Image004.jpg

Image005.jpg

Image006.jpg

Image007.jpg

Image008.jpg

Image009.jpg

males can grow much faster then females. I wouldnt worry about the growth differences. Look at it this way, u have 2 females imho

hey brouli would u keep the females under those cool white CFL's for flowering too ???

i got one female the small one looks like a ball start to growing but i hope for white hairs to come out

and NO i will putit under 2700K bulb but i was thinkin to put them under one 6500K and one 2700K but dont know yet i have to speek with THC on that

man that is sick the male plant as of today its 14.5 inches
and yestarday it havent be even a 12 inches.

and my female leafs are lookin like they drop down they not straight i mean ??
anybody have an ide why o yaaa and i didnt water them whole day until 8PM
maybe thats why .

hey brouli i have one that is 2 weeks this day and is the same way .. take a look . i have a little nute burn going that im worried about but i think it will go away ...

br.jpg

yaaa it will but use only water with superthrive (if you have it that is) and you will be OK

PS look nice very nice

hey i have been gettin all the knowledge for these lowryders from u and THC .. thanks ... i have a mix of 2 - 23 watt warm whites and 2- 23 watt cool whites .. i just did this today so i will let you know how it goes ..

hmmmmmmm u see im using only COOL white and after 6 weeks i will swith to 2700K for 3 or so weeks (for flowering i mean )

yea thats what i was going to do but i just figured i would put some 2700k for now then once it starts to flower switch to twice as many 2700k lights

Latest posts

Back