Lowryder #2 by BROULI

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yaa that will work also, look i got 2700K above my male plant and its growing like crazy . i dont know Lowryders are different

brouli said:
yaa that will work also, look i got 2700K above my male plant and its growing like crazy . i dont know Lowryders are different

That ain't no lie. Although I have limited experience... those Lowryders are weird!

They have weird growth spurts and sometimes almost seem stuck for a couple of days. Andlil pricks love food and water. Oh, and the root system is insane, they also caught up to size to a my mutant x plant... which is like 2 months older than them lol

hey my friend wazup where do you get your seeds low riders ones

Hey brouli I have been noticing with all my grows that the males are usually the biggest and be the one that grows fastest. Scary huh?

3pates i got my seeds from Dr. Chronic couse i didnt trust othere web site that carrys mixes :( that was my mistake but i got one female out 10 seeds!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( o yeaaaa only 5 sprouded).

yeah man, i know what you mean.i`ve got some beans from the doc too, bad germ rate,waiting to sex them now, hope it`s better than your rate B.:cool:

OK so its time for little update
i just took those pictures like 1H ago and i collect little more pollen of My male and i cut my male down , now im left with female and a little male that its starting to taking off hight waise , but i havetoo show off on that couse that is one of the best lookin plants i have evr grown , first i thought that it look like its retarded :) but i know why MY LITTLE MALE HAVE A 4 TOPS:):)
and i havent top- him or nothing like that im defenitly keeping him for pollen for my growing fututre . (awesome gens in that little sucker) ok i got few pics.

Image001.jpg

Image002.jpg

Image005.jpg

lookin good man, interesting little male you got. they all look very healthy and stout. keep it up :aok:

thank you man but why its my female so small only little over 3 inches ??
its extremly stiff do tight which is good do .

i think if im right my female its 4 weeks old today ( 1 month birthday) :):):):)

they always like that it happen to me my male was about 60 inches higher than my female

I guess that goes for some growers, 90% of my grows my females always tower over the males. I guess I send out a negative vibe to the male plants, I don't know.

man today i notice that my seeds are growing big time they swallen big time :):):) im happy no i know i can expect some seeds of that little B. Female :)

04.24.jpg

04.24 (2).jpg

04.24 (3).jpg

04.24 (4).jpg

04.24 (5).jpg

04.24 (6).jpg

what is the yeild your expecting from your girl?

4 to 5 grams this female its for seeds only but some bud hopefully will be left :)

OK so sorry for quality and all, but thats my phone camera , one pic of a plant its my small plant my male after was cut couse i took all the pollen out of it and i put it on my female , so try too look for seeds on the plant trust me there is a lot of them :):) as of today she is under two 2700K lights

ok guys can somebody tell me how to collect seeds ?? are they going to fall from plant or what ??:eek: :D :D :heart: :p

04.30.jpg

04.30 (2).jpg

04.30 (3).jpg

04.30 (4).jpg

hey brouli hows it going ?? great looking seeds you have there . Im pretty sure they will just fall off on their own.

Latest posts

Back