Lowryder #2 by BROULI

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok so those are pic from today but quality supostoo be better camer not phone

05.JPG

05 (2).JPG

05 (3).JPG

hey bro sory havent stoped in been working to jobs to make ends meet. but hey bro the plant looks great u got it going on over there bro peace

brouli said:
OK so sorry for quality and all, but thats my phone camera , one pic of a plant its my small plant my male after was cut couse i took all the pollen out of it and i put it on my female , so try too look for seeds on the plant trust me there is a lot of them :):) as of today she is under two 2700K lights

ok guys can somebody tell me how to collect seeds ?? are they going to fall from plant or what ??:eek: :D :D :heart: :p

the seeds will be round your bud, in your bud. Basically, you`ll need to have a good rumage around your yeilded buds:p .
some will just "fall off".:chillpill: :)

OK guys time for update
i water her one day with Super Thrive and net day with nutrients nothing else change she iss very short and packed with seeds :) you will be to see some on the pics

05.jpg

05 (2).jpg

05 (3).jpg

05 (4).jpg

looks great B, how much longer till harvest?

shuggy i wish i knew that :) i think she is like 7 weeks old or something like that so few more to go

OK guys i need help my plant its doing OK its very short but that not problem its only for seeds any way .

Q
how do seeds look like when they are ready are they going to be brown or green and when i collect them they will turn brown ????
pleas help me guys those are pics as of tuesday 05/15/07

pleas help me

05.jpg

05 (2).jpg

05 (3).jpg

05 (4).jpg

i`d say brown, B.the green ones are the immature ones, but they should turn brown in time.

they need to be brown before they r ready green ones arent mature yet !!!!

If they are bursting from the Calyxes and very very dark green they are mature. They will have a brown/green hue to tem...but the key point is them bursting out of the calyx. ;)
Light green or white are very immature.

Thank you :)

OK guys in few days i will cut my plant my seeds are dark green some getting a little bit of brown on it ,
i know i did wrong few things with this grow like :

Nutrients i was using 3 part flora serious from general hydroponics 1/4 tsp of each thru whole grow when i mix 1 tsp , i got small nut burn like you can see on the pic , also i start adding nutrients late , but its all good i was only training ( first time soil grow , first LR#2 ) overol hmmmmm i will tell you that in few days .

But as of right now i think everybody should try to grow those little RIDERS they are fun to watch when they grow , and if you got like 400w hps light in your grow room you will get 1oz if not more . i will keep you guys updated thanks for all the help

hey brouli has anyone ordered from that site that you know ?????

very interesting ... i think i will be ordering from them soon

OK guys today im proud as hell :):):):):)

i got 41 seeds

my plant is +/- 4.75 inches and i collect 41 seeds i gently took them out using twizers , and the rest its still finishing /:) i hope to get another 15 or 20 out of her plus i will have some bud not much but i will know how strong those plants really are .

o yaaa i trim leafs 3 days ago so more light can get into bottom parts of her
I got to say man thats the smallest plant iv ever saw , but is a them pleasure to grow and obserw , i advise every body to atleas try to grow them once just for expirience its really awesome.

seeds 052107.jpg

seeds 052107 (2).jpg

seeds 052107 (3).jpg

seeds 052107 (4).jpg

seeds 052107 (5).jpg

seeds 052107 (6).jpg

seeds 052107 (7).jpg

seeds 052107 (8).jpg

Latest posts

Back