lurker

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deutsche420

Reaction score
i like this web site beacause its better than rollitup but my englisch is not great so i just read and dont post sorry :)
i just joined for real so i came to introduce in this thread :)

back to lurk

Welcome to the site sort of,

Lots of folks are just kinda ghosting it here, but we do love it when someone signs on as a member.

Anything that we might be able to help with in the world of smoke, just give a yell OK ?

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:icon_smile:

Your English is just fine. And we really don't care if it is not. We are about growing here. We are happy to have you join us. Don't be shy about posting if you have questions. That is what we are here for.

YEP, :welcome to the sight, deutsche420. e

:peace:,

7:smoke1:

Welcome to MP, yeah don't worry about how good your English is. If you have questions ask away.

Welcome, we are glad you are here. Your English is much better then my German. Let us know if you need anything.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Your English is just fine. And we really don't care if it is not. We are about growing here. We are happy to have you join us. Don't be shy about posting if you have questions. That is what we are here for.

Welcome pilgrim hope yual enjoy the site and the good folks here, there be a few who will take ya as yual are and will be more then happy to answer any questions yual may have. Glad yual found fireside and ifin I can helps ya I will friend ;)

BWD

Sie finden einige gute Völker hier an Wartungstafel und an etwas warmen Feuern, um am Freund zu sitzen;)

BWD

Well not yual cause yur quite thick in the noodle pilgrim ;) Its ok thought I got handicap friends and family and understond yur problems.

BWD

I know eh yual have habbit of surprising us too they ways yual battle with yur personality disorder hope yual well with it pilgrim now off ya get little one got better things doin in my world ;) Good Luck to ya!

BWD

multifarious said:
It's funny, it's easier understanding your German than English

Yup just like I heard Wop wop wop, wopw op wop, Guess folks been tellin me that what they be hearing too ;) Of to the snoopy and the gang pilgrim. Hope yual find a place yual truly settle into pilgrim ;)

BWD

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to multifarious again."

Take a while but we track ya down and skin ya deserving ;)

BWD

See ya lookin KK hope yual understand time fur change here lets bring the site back!!!

BWD

Latest posts

Back