Marijuana Passion Music Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In my car with subs I love to listen to Bassnectar and **** like that...they really mess with your mind. Otherwise, I'm pretty much all classic rock....Hendrix, Beatles, Clapton, Doors............ETC ETC

Incubus - Talk Shows On Mute

(Incubus tix go on sale Monday! :woohoo: )

i play lead guitar, drums, bass, alto sax, harmonica...
ive been in about 8 bands through the years most of them
death metal. i listen to everything though with no exceptions
i can take something from any piece of music

coalescing prophecy - job for a cowboy

what's the rules for uploading music?
i could cut a 30 second sample..?
:bong:

thedonofchronic said:
... i listen to everything though with no exceptions
i can take something from any piece of music

I'll consider that a challenge, DoC :). I've always thought this would make a good death metal base.

hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ur5AYncDDE0

Here's a great old song that no one ever heard. Peter Gabriel did a version, too.

hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cr51qrkZHEg&feature=PlayList&p=5C6A8EE062440D6D&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=33

you never know...we could have well-known artists here who just happen to also grow herb;) Willie...you out there?

Anybody else heard that Snoop-Dogg song "My medicine" it features willie Nelson and Everlast.. Such a cool song, Never thought Snoop would go country.
He dedicated the track to Mr. Johnny Cash

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ks3w859ujbU&feature=related

DragonForce-Heros of our time

hxxp://myspace.com/dragonforce

Inner Orbit Machine, The Mechanical Snails...classic rock,hard rock, LL...and Snoop...Eminem. I guess I like most hard loud music.

I was fortunate enough to see McCoy Tyner last weekend at a wine tasting festival, so thats all I've been listening to all week. If only John Coltrane was still around.;)

Latest posts

Back