Marijuana Passion Music Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blanco, if you play mandolin then check this out..

some guy named Seeso and his Ukulele
bill withers -- use me
hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZgUKXXrXBE&feature=channel_page

Stevie Ray Vaughn -- Texas Flood (long version)
the most impressive preformance ive seen on guitar. my fingers would be burning within 3 min and he shreds for over 9 min.

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWLw7nozO_U

thedonofchronic said:
its all about willie :farm:
i love to light a fat bowl and pump some nelson
reminds me of a song i heard, ill never smoke weed with wille again, my partys all over before it begins, just cry me some old wiskey river my friends ill never smoke weed with wille again. but i like dream theater and opeth any time :)

London leatherboy Accept
balls to the wall Accept

Super Silver Haze said:
Stevie Ray Vaughn -- Texas Flood (long version)
the most impressive preformance ive seen on guitar. my fingers would be burning within 3 min and he shreds for over 9 min. Check this out video cuts a little short about 2 mins or so, sorry longest version I could find. But this is my Guitar Hero...take care..hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrvfMSYNqBg

ArtVandolay said:
I'll consider that a challenge, DoC :). I've always thought this would make a good death metal base.

hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ur5AYncDDE0

Here's a great old song that no one ever heard. Peter Gabriel did a version, too.

hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cr51qrkZHEg&feature=PlayList&p=5C6A8EE062440D6D&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=33

Reminds me of that great old sing along number: Smelly Cat.

These days, I keep Black Keys cued up--Good Bye Babylon. For balance a little Ryan Adams.

Sir Tokie, thank for the link. i havent seen this before.
Jimmy Page is also one of my favorite guitar players.

Ben Harper -- God Fearing Man

Super Silver Haze said:
Sir Tokie, thank for the link. i havent seen this before.
Jimmy Page is also one of my favorite guitar players.

Ben Harper -- God Fearing Man
Not a problem, I have the whole concert on DVD they do about 5 or 6 more songs that reach the 10 minute mark.Man my fingers would fall off trying that..lol.. Ever see Led Zepps long version of Dazed and Confused, it's like 28 minutes long my all time favorite...take care..

Where's all the Okies at........

Hank III - H8 Line

I don't really listen to country, but Hank III ain't your average country......

For those who have never seen the movie, The song remains the same, well here ya go, Warning this has 13 videos...lol..Yes I am a Zepp head...take care.. hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akPPG8bIkB0

Whatcha listening too?
Dropkick Murphy's - state of massachusettes

do you Play Music?
yes

What kind?
lately i've been playing a lot of Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder acoustic stuff.

here i am norcalhal

merle haggard - okie from muskogee

im actually listening to

trapt - head strong
back off ill take you on - head strong ill take on anyone

Willie Nelson - Born For Trouble

Latest posts

Back