Master Kush Lowrider - outdoors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got a pack of 12 seeds last winter and tried growing them indoors.. I germinated four seeds, two made it to seedlings and one turned out to be female.. Than I had to move in the middle of my grow and gave the lady to my brother who screwed it up and let it die on his balcony when a storm hit the town...
I have finally settled now, and having a small garden in my backyard I thought I could give them other seeds a chance...
I germinated another four last month and carelessly left them in the burning greek sun as soon as I planted them... My kid decided to help and watered them a few times in the middle of the day.. And the poor babies never made it...
I than started the last four seeds I had. Planted them out of my kid's rich and am now trying to give them less direct sunlight for the first week of their lives..
I had to transplant them as soon as they sprouted, cause the soil I had initially turned into a brick once watered, :hubba: (the local growshop guy told me this was perfectly fine, there's nothing wrong if the soil gets as hard as stone he said :ignore:)
and the babies looked very unhealthy the first few days into this world...
Three days ago I moved them into better compost, and they have been enjoying their new home so far!
I have no idea how this auto grow will go outdoors, but being surrounded by blocks of unknown neighbors, I decided not to grow any bigger bushier plants that could
easily be spotted...

This is what dutchbreed had to say about the strain:

LowMaster is a cross of Master Kush (Dutch Passion) crossed with Lowryder (Joint Doctor), inbred repeatedly untill the master kush had turned auto. This cross is sure to satisfy, as you will notice a strong Kush presence, with the plant 100% auto-flowering. You will also see lots of resin production, plants will finish with medium height, and yield.

Seed to harvest: 10 weeks
THC level: Strong 15-20%
Yield per plant: 40 grams upto 50(in ideal conditions)
Order number: #A5
Price: £25.00 GBP

Stay around, and enjoy that grow with me!
:lama:
Thanks for stopping by!

Germinated in about three days,
The old paper towel method!
Nice and easy...
Planted in the weird compost that turned as hard as stone once watered :hubba:
They looked real ill at first, didn't grow at all as well... :eek:

S8005063.JPG

S8005062.JPG

S8005079.JPG

Got an imported bag!
From Belgium... Greek compost producers aren't to be trusted!
Even the people selling the compost don't know what the difference in their products is... They just tell ya - oh, they are all the same, they are all good, they are fine for outdoor as well as indoor plants, no problem.... :ignore:
mad...
I have hard time finding Perlite here, and Vermiculite - man, they have never heard of that... :eek:
And these are gardeners...
They give ya weird looks when U ask for PH testers like saying - what the hell is that -:holysheep:
Growing in Greece isn't easy...
They sell nothing other than flowers and small palm trees...
They have never heard of grow lights, Mylar or any reflection foil, not to mention carbon filters, water crystals or any Hydro systems...
Please correct me if I'm wrong - But during my two years of growing I have never seen a Grow Shop that was any good... :rolleyes:

So here are my babies transplanted in the Belgique compost! :D
I'm glad I found a bag that gave some info on compost PH and so on...

S8005109.JPG

S8005108.JPG

S8005103.JPG

S8005106.JPG

Good luck with your grow! Since the folks there don't know anything about growing, I have to ask if anyone in your area smokes weed? I mean is there a group of stoners that smoke and grow and sell, or are you alone?

SherwoodForest said:
Good luck with your grow! Since the folks there don't know anything about growing, I have to ask if anyone in your area smokes weed? I mean is there a group of stoners that smoke and grow and sell, or are you alone?

Hey man! Everybody smokes! The problem is, that they are used to buying imported Albanian weed that's pretty cheap, and no one is bothered growing their own... There are people who grow their smoke, but most of them grow outdoors (the Mediterranean climate is great, sunny 9 months a year, real long summer) and grow lights and indoor growing isn't at all popular... Or maybe it is, I am a foreigner here myself... :rolleyes:
You can easily buy weed in Athens (the capital)... Still illegal but sold all over the place, but it takes a while and some connections to find the herb in smaller cities or the Islands... Pretty much Like everywhere else I guess... :hubba:
Except for Holland... The Dutch have it pretty nice :D

I keep reading lowryder and duck foot are good to grow and conceal. I have used a few tricks over the years. 1 for example is to of course keep the profile low by topping and as the plant grows and each day you go to check it water it etc. take a pair of scissors and just snip off the pointed ends of each leaf. If you do this from early grow and a few each day. Just 1 piece of camoflage.

Terminal Head Clearance said:
I keep reading lowryder and duck foot are good to grow and conceal. I have used a few tricks over the years. 1 for example is to of course keep the profile low by topping and as the plant grows and each day you go to check it water it etc. take a pair of scissors and just snip off the pointed ends of each leaf. If you do this from early grow and a few each day. Just 1 piece of camoflage.

Well, last time I grew that strain, it flowered very quickly, and I didn't have time to think about topping it...
Here's a pic from the last grow, 3 weeks old.. :hubba:
How can U top that???

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=100929&d=1234995641

hey nik, stopping by to watch your grow. the last pic you posted up is very interesting. i'm flabbergasted on how fast pistils showed on that plant. lol. anyways good luck in your endeavors and i'll be dropping by to see you progress.

whoa you better cut that back fast or your going to have one giant bud!

My bad :) I get to drinking a few beers .. working in the garden. Mowing the grass I get a little antsy and mis-type a lot or mis-read.

That pic reminds me of early chemo and blockhead in color.

Here's a quick update...
It's been a week now, and there hasn't been much progress... :hubba:
One of the four died (just never actually started growing and slowly faded away) and the other three are growing much to slow for my liking...
They get about 9-10 hours of direct sunlight during the day... They are in the shade the rest of the time... The sun is strong... Really hot...
Could it be the heat? Or is it normal for lowriders to grow that slow??
They weren't growing much faster last time I grew them on Flouros... I hoped the sun will do better...
Hell... I'm germinating some Aurora Indicas...Afghani and some AK48... Just in case ;)

Have a look at them Autos...

S8005118.JPG

S8005119.JPG

S8005120.JPG

It's been a month now...
The last surviving lowrider died today...:hubba:
I guess this strain just isn't any good to grow outdoors... :eek: The greek heat prooved too strong for their liking...
One of the three died shortly after my last update, one started flowering a week ago, it was a lady.. but got sunburned after the temperature reached 38C in the shade, and I left them baking in the sun for a few hours in the afternoon... When I got home the lady was burned... She was way too small anyway.. I didn't miss her much.. The last one didn't grow at all for about two weeks and is now fading away...
I've given up... :eek:
Luckily I've got an Aurora Indica that is growing fine, she's about three weeks old, but unlike them Lowriders is handling the heat much better...
I germinated an Afghani, or was it an AK48 :hubba: Not sure.. Mixed up the pots... It seems to be doing alright... It's about 10 days old now and also more resistant to the Greek heat....
I hope they make it to flowering.... :p
Hope they be females as well :D

I'll post a few pics soon....
Continuing my little journal...

It's Aurora Indica, and Afghani now...
Stay around!
Wish me better luck with those two babies... :hubba:

OCB Crystal is the first ever interleaved transparent rolling paper – a truly revolutionary new product made from pure natural vegetal cellulose rather than traditional paper. These "papers" are completely gum-free, as the cellulose sticks strongly to itself when licked, and are extra slow burning.

ocb_clear_papers_2.jpg

S8005444.JPG

I rolled a joint in one of these the other day...
Fine papers! Try them if you haven't yet....

Here is my Aurora Indica... She's about 4 weeks old.. Had some temperature stress.. The little one is a 2 weeks old Afghani that was eaten by a Grasshopper left with one leaf.. And it seems she's gonna make it ;)
She is still vegging :D

S8005456.JPG

S8005462.JPG

I wish I could post a picture of myself smoking this spliff :hubba: :joint:

Latest posts

Back