Megans Pursang Shiva and Haze Grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Yall!! :D

I havent updated this thread in a LONG time and now that ive had the chance to grow this strain a a few times I have totally changed my opinion on it...

This stuff really grew on me and EVERYONE that has tried it loves it! Ive culled out the ones that I didnt like and that left me with two plants. This stuff is SUPER strong and if I smoke too much I have a hard time going into public without getting paranoid. lol. I have yet to EVER finish a joint of this stuff cause the high comes on very quick and soars. Pursang is easy to grow and gets big if you leave it in veg too long so if your growing it indoors I like to put da clones in flower when they are like 10 to 12'in tall by the time they are harvested they are about 2 1/2- 3 ft tall.

If you ever get the chance to try this stuff I would go for it. I plan on growing this stuff for a long time cause its now one of my favs so I will post some pics soon of the crop I have going now. :D

i will keep my eyes and ears open for some of that

Latest posts

Back