Mephisto 24KT Auto (feminized)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like rain on and off for the next 48 hours here so I brought the girls inside and put them under a T5 light. The fear of PM is real(medical term is MildewousPowderousOphobia)…

Received some auto seeds from a member here a month or so ago. N ver tried an auto but I figure I have 60 days of summer at least so why not give an outdoor grow a crack. I selected Mephisto 24KT feminized auto seeds because the buds from what I have read can have pink and/or purple hues and I like nice looking flowers. I am going to follow the method @Carty uses/developed up until the transplant to 2-3 gallon felt pots. I may use pots but they may go in the ground. Still not sure but I have a few weeks to decide/rope someone in to watering when I go on vacation end of the month…

Wish me luck. Good luck. Not bad.😁

View attachment 330210
The 2 seeds are soaking in filtered water for 24 hours to see if they sink or swim. Hoping for some drowners…
Never had the auto version...but am searching through this strain ATM. One of my all time favorites.

The old pheno I had and lost was the most incredible Valencia orange terps I've ever tasted.

Very nice.

Never had the auto version...but am searching through this strain ATM. One of my all time favorites.

The old pheno I had and lost was the most incredible Valencia orange terps I've ever tasted.

Very nice.
This is my first time trying autos. I was gifted the seeds by another member and figured ‘no time like the present’ to try them. I like that they are quick and they should be done before the sh!tty fall weather we seem to get in the northeast. PM and bud rot fk’d me good last year(well, not a good type of good but you get the gist)…

Edit because I need to spoof rade😁

Last edited:
Looks like rain on and off for the next 48 hours here so I brought the girls inside and put them under a T5 light. The fear of PM is real(medical term is MildewousPowderousOphobia)…
House stunk pretty bad so they went back outside. Happy wife, happy life. They will wait out the rain in the wood shed…

I found an odd phenotype of my OFSG plant. I am going to call it Old Fogey Holey Weed…
97104A31-020F-4702-9F39-FD8E47308C36.jpeg
E1E2A5A1-41BF-4CC0-9233-AFFA98BE4AD3.jpeg

Super stoked to see if the buds look like Swiss cheese. Bonus points if it smells like Swiss cheese.

looking good fogey8

what kind of smells are ya getting off those flowers?

The Old Fogey Hole-y Weed is starting to flower…
B34F62BC-8C99-49AE-8001-2D93134241AF.jpeg

Prolly pollinate some of it in about a week.

Baby pubes… did you hit that holy plant with anything for buggos?
😂yes. Spinosad a few weeks(?) ago and Dr Zymes a few days ago(forgot where I put my Spinosad concentrate). I neglect the poor thing so the bugs got out of control. Oddly, the 24 kt haven’t seen much buggage. They are in my yard though so no places for bugs to hide(from the birds-so many birds)…

That plant is coming along very nicely bro.. is this the 24Kt ? you'll like anything by Mephisto.. love their gear. I have something by them called Hubbabubbamellowscope ... a mouthful I know.. lol.
ahh, her first pubes... does it match the drapes.. lol

That plant is coming along very nicely bro.. is this the 24Kt ? you'll like anything by Mephisto.. love their gear. I have something by them called Hubbabubbamellowscope ... a mouthful I know.. lol.
ahh, her first pubes... does it match the drapes.. lol
The girl with her first pubes is what I am calling Old Fogey Holey Weed because the leaves have so many bug induced holes in them. It is a photoperiod plant of a cross I made(Triple Grape x Triple Lemon). I have not been keeping an eye on her very well to say the least. Most of the pictures on this thread are the 24 KT but I occasionally piggyback the OFHW in occasionally because I am too lazy to start a different thread.😁

The 24 KT smells really nice and I like the appearance of them for sure. The buds are a bit airy but I am hoping they bulk up a bit in the next couple of weeks. I don’t have any ‘bud hardener’ nutes around and I am not sure if they would help at this point anyway. I fed them yesterday with some bloom nutes and some stuff that has kelp powder, humic/fulvic acids and amino acids. Going to scale back feedings from here on out and may just go with bud candy and EM-1 the rest of the way to help the plants pull as much out of the soil as they can. Autos are great fun so far. Thanks again for these samples.

Latest posts

Back