Mutt's Fall 07 micro grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NewbieG said:
Hey, what kind of weight can be expected from this sort of grow? I have about 4 16 oz cup plants and one larger pot plant, and I'd like to have another 4 or 5 plants total. But what can I expect from the 16 oz cups?

Not sure never grew on b4 in a 16 oz. I used to use 3-5 gallon buckets under a 250W...but that set-up got torn down. Had to go micro.

well here are some pics. untopped one wrested witht the CFL and lost. :( but she's still budding So all is good. :)

The lanky one in the purple pot is the one that was on 12/12 from germ. She's a girl.

IMG_2074.JPG

IMG_2075.JPG

IMG_2076.JPG

IMG_2079.JPG

IMG_2080.JPG

IMG_2081.JPG

IMG_2082.JPG

They are looking so good Mutt. Wish I could share with ya. Did you just want to go micro or were you forced to. Do you like micro or regular grows better?

Forced to go micro. I prefer big ole plants to be honest. :p
But I'm having fun micro growing. A lot more "labor intesive" LOL
Larger plants are much easier to keep healthy.

Hey Mutt

Looking good on the grow. Micro growing does cause you to polish up on your horticulture skills alright. Hang in there man.

PB:)

Well. update.
1st pic is 20%-30% amber. I am figureing Sat. morning before lights on will be her chop day. She will be getting moved into total darkness after todays cycle until chop time.
Others need more time.
The last picture is a bagseed sativa that is ram hornin on me any thoughts for an easy fix? The lower growth is hurt becuase it was in a 16 oz. cup and rootbound. I might yank her out tho, gotta WW grow next. She's in fresh MG pre-fert soil :(. but a fix would be nice.

IMG_2110.JPG

IMG_2111.JPG

IMG_2106.JPG

IMG_2107.JPG

IMG_2112.JPG

IMG_2115.JPG

Well if it aint the Rogue Mutt and his Outta-Control ladies LOL. they are looking good man keep it up

Very nice Mutt. ;) Crap mang that should be enough bud to get you through until the next grow. :aok: You gonna do another micro grow or you going HPS next time around?

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Very nice Mutt. ;) Crap mang that should be enough bud to get you through until the next grow. :aok: You gonna do another micro grow or you going HPS next time around?
Not sure yet bro. Might just get a small hps to slap in the cab. Or (2) 70W HIDs (1 MH and 1 HPS) and just do seed grows. We'll see. No matter what I got time to figure it out :)

Sure hope you have enough seeds. :rofl: Sorry mang couldn't help it. :p

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Sure hope you have enough seeds. :rofl: Sorry mang couldn't help it. :p

I think I'll manage :p
Might need to place an order in 2015. :rofl:

Looked under my 10 buck radio shack POS. (My loupe broke so had to run and pick up this peice of junk....think I gotta migraine using that thing). Well enough complaining.
I did a partial harvest. 1 full plant and 2 with lower sites I was hoping would pack on a lil bit of weight if left a lil longer.
These were topped plants. So each picture with two buds is the tops from each plant.
Cut @ 30-40% amber. (didn't feel like counting trichs and doing an average :p ) j/k
Not gonna cheat on these buds. Won't be put into a pipe without a good dry and cure. Prolly get the smoke report next month.
The untopped one I'm going to let it get more amber. Mix it up a bit.
Well here they are. My first run of this strain. I liked how it grew. Still got some beans left...might run these again. 100% female rate on this strain. They were regular seeds not fem. I ussually get a male outa a run, but only the NL popped a male....something to be said for spectrum and temp. ;)
They were pretty tight for being under CFL's not much fluff to em...and sticky as fly paper. Sorta fruity smell to em as I was trimming. Can't wait until they are cured. :)
Well enough yammering....JFxCh. 1st part of harvest. (first pic is the tops from the 16 oz. cup grow)

I don't have scales. Scales = intent to me. So I choose not to care. :p

IMG_2116.JPG

IMG_2117.JPG

IMG_2118.JPG

IMG_2119.JPG

IMG_2120.JPG

Hey Mutt,

Its been awhile. Looks like life grows on!! I'm glad to see things are going well for you. :)

haze...

thoses budz look nice man. what kind of CFL's are thoses and where can i get me some from??

I got em at 1000bulbs.com
55W mix of cool and soft white.
Excellent service. They sent me a defect and with an email they sent me another one and had it in 4 days. :)

Nice crop ya got there mutt. And with only 55w. Thats impressive. :)

Weeddog said:
Nice crop ya got there mutt. And with only 55w. Thats impressive. :)
3x 55W. Think they would work really good for a micro scrog. might have to give that a shot before I hook up the Flood HID I got. This crop will last me 2 months at least. So all is good. This was only 2/3 of it. excluding Hash oil.

Mutt said:
I don't have scales. Scales = intent to me. So I choose not to care. :p

good advice there for NON legal medical grows :hubba:

nice job with the grow bro..... another there is NO reason not to grow something grow ;)

enjoy

Great job on the grow Mutt. :aok: Looking foward to that White Widow grow next time around. ;)

Well here is a bottom half of a plant. It fattened up over the weekend. but trichs were very amber. So figured be happy with it can get a few bowls out it.
Other one untopped is getting there...sorta wierd seems "slow going". But have hopes it will bud 1/2 way decent.

IMG_2126.JPG

IMG_2129.JPG

IMG_2127.JPG

IMG_2130.JPG

Well not sure if it was the stress of being on 12/12 from seed...or bagseed.
I was dissappointed. Nice heavy sativa side...was looking forward to it. It started with several female pre-flowers (positive female pre-flowers). Grew a tad then all these balls came out from all over the place. So this one got the Axe. :(
Oh well, one of these days I will land a nice sat from a bagseed. Or just bite the bueelt and buy a pack. Grrr...buying seeds.

IMG_2131.JPG

Latest posts

Back