Mutt's Multi-Strain Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking good Mutt. Can't wait for those babies to turn into ladies. ;)

Bagseed Week 3.

118-1879_IMG.JPG

Been a Week since they broke ground.

118-1880_IMG.JPG

End of week one since breaking ground.

118-1881_IMG.JPG

BTW The clone died. :(
Its as dead as it can get.:p
Can't say I didn't give it a try though. :D

poor clone :( but i am certain you will be doing just fine with everything else you have left :cool:

looks great....mind if i take my pick? :p
3.gif

Did some work today.
I divided the area up. I still have to get the wall covered with something reflective. I'm gonna swing by Home of Da Pot and see what I can find tomorrow.
But the lower half is a 32" high veg. area and the rest is for flower.
See bagseed is good for something. Can we say "Test Monkey". LOL

For some darn reason I keep forgetting to take the bar of soap out. I guess cuz I don't pick up the soap.:eek: :p

118-1882_IMG.JPG

118-1883_IMG.JPG

118-1884_IMG.JPG

118-1885_IMG.JPG

118-1887_IMG.JPG

Man it is lookin good so far mutt, it'll be real nice when you get themylar or black/whie poly up. I am doin bagseed right now. Testin like you

I love the room Mutt, I'd leave the soap close by for size refference though! lol

hey mutt looking good those grow faster under flourescents than mine do under an hps 3 weeks they grow fast dont they sorry i havent been postin much been busy with kids and now my xbox360 is broke so i got lots a spare time

TURKEYNECK said:
I'd leave the soap close by for size refference though! lol

I guess I could use it to clean my dirty fingernails. :p

Thanks everyone for the replies.
Well I dated all my stuff, so I can just do overall shots until flower. :D
Man, I get so impatient during veg. So here is some pics. I just used the flash in another room. HPS just makes pictures WAY too orange.

118-1893_IMG.JPG

118-1894_IMG.JPG

118-1895_IMG.JPG

I see your babies are growing up real fast on ya Mutt. Before ya know it you'll be sending them off to school. :p Looking great man keep it up.

hey nice set up. your looking good their big bro keep it and i will be like mutt lol or big bro grunt

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mutt again :mad: man i hate when it says that :rolleyes:

looking great Mutt :)

Well I got done workin early. So I thought I'd post some pics up.
Bagseed is stretchin. :)
The Pic with 2 plants is ADXGod
Pic with 3 plants is ADxG13
The the rest of the family:
Juicy Fruit X champagne (that juicy fruit seems to be a bit "n" hungry. I'm gona mix up a little tea in the next day or so if it gets worse.
Rest of the strains are listed below.
The two new sprouts are NL and Blue Mystic. Wifes sprouts died, So I slipped in some new seeds (without her knowing so she don't get heartbroke). I'm helping her out this go around. ;)

118-1896_IMG.JPG

118-1898_IMG.JPG

118-1897_IMG.JPG

118-1899_IMG.JPG

Very nice Mutt. You look very handy with a hammer... dag...

I need to build a small fluro room to veg and clone with a relatively cheap fan. Any suggestions?

Hey Mutt, I was working on my aerocloner and thought, 'wonder if Mutt would be interested in trying something like this in the tub?'

See if the pics in my grow journal give ya any ideas;) :D .

Due to the recent events, this grow journal is going to be closed. This grow has been dismantled and given away. -Sorry I was unable to complete this grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back