My first grow! Skunk #1!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
day 42, both are topped, and you can see the 2 new tops

01052007300qb1.jpg

01052007301kc6.jpg

01052007302st3.jpg

01052007303tj1.jpg

01052007304yw6.jpg

01052007305fc6.jpg

01052007306jc0.jpg

day 47, after 2nd top , they will have 4 upper buds every plant.

06052007314pa0.jpg

06052007315wu9.jpg

06052007316zo3.jpg

06052007317be2.jpg

after 13 days of flowering, seems like i have 2 of 2 females
wink.gif
pics tomorrow.

scoot1073 said:
24/7 Untill Flower I Think They Grow Faster

you mean keeping the light non-stop till flowering starts? or.. ? :confused:

asd3reff said:
female signs

Nice dude, congrats! 2 out of 2! I think mine will be a female too, in the fifth day of flowering it already shows very subtle signs of feminility. I can see it with my 10x loup, sooo fine, sooo good!

Grats man! those plants looks nice and healthy! switching over to that 400hps helped lots huh? ;) dude I think i might be having that high ph water problem too! My plants are growing slow i'm gonna switch to distilled water.

i can't hardly wait till' i harvest my Skunk #1. till then, can you please tell whoever smoked before Skunk #1, how it is? thanks
cool.gif

also anyone knows what's happened with the leave on the first pic?

21052007382ct5.jpg

21052007384ep3.jpg

21052007385mw0.jpg

21052007388tj5.jpg

hmm thats really weird. Your plants look super small compared to mine. Mine are at almost 50 days old of veggie and I have some that are sitting at over 3 feet tall...

Draston said:
hmm thats really weird. Your plants look super small compared to mine. Mine are at almost 50 days old of veggie and I have some that are sitting at over 3 feet tall...

yeah but, i don't know what strain you grow, if you're talking about same strain same seed house, and you forgot to tell you gaven't topped your plants as i did, so topping the plant will grow a little smaller.

asd3reff said:
yeah but, i don't know what strain you grow, if you're talking about same strain same seed house, and you forgot to tell you gaven't topped your plants as i did, so topping the plant will grow a little smaller.

I am using bagseed and yes I didn't top so thts probably why. I think I'm going to top next grow...

that white-ish colored spot on those leaves is from the light, there hotspots. areas of high intensity that bleach the chlorophyl to a crisp, it leaves blotches light that if left in the same spot over time. i would start rotating plants around and the leaf curl yer getting and the hard ridges on the leaf blades is from to high of intensity, raise the light up as they grow to keep from stunting the new growth. your yeild has already been effected so your yeild will be diminished. the leafs that are drooping on the sides and still remain ridged in the center could be overwatering.

what is your temps in your grow area? do you have good ventilation?

theres things you can do to help get those plants really growing....keep um green!

trillions of atoms said:
that white-ish colored spot on those leaves is from the light, there hotspots. areas of high intensity that bleach the chlorophyl to a crisp, it leaves blotches light that if left in the same spot over time. i would start rotating plants around and the leaf curl yer getting and the hard ridges on the leaf blades is from to high of intensity, raise the light up as they grow to keep from stunting the new growth. your yeild has already been effected so your yeild will be diminished. the leafs that are drooping on the sides and still remain ridged in the center could be overwatering.

what is your temps in your grow area? do you have good ventilation?

theres things you can do to help get those plants really growing....keep um green!

you mean "that white-ish colored spot on that leave" because it's all about one leave! you misunderstand what i was saying. that spot happend to appear only on single leave on a single plant. so please don't try to make me think all this grow was a total disaster......

yes hot spots are from the bulb and yes it can happen in one little area and only affect foilage that it hits directly. its not a big deal im just filling you in - because you asked what it was...

"also anyone knows what's happened with the leave on the first pic?"

thats what i was telling you. when plants are young bleaching can happen easier and intensity curl will hapen more often too. a low light can also cause this, which also stunts growth. is all apart of the learning curve man because no one is saying this grow is a total disaster, so chill man. were here to help!

i didn't want to post any pictures till major changes of my grow appear, because i feel it grow relative slow...... but i thought i'll mess up the journal, so here we are in day 28 of flowering.

02062007417nt7.jpg

02062007419ko0.jpg

02062007420fv7.jpg

02062007421gz0.jpg

02062007422kd1.jpg

02062007423je3.jpg

02062007424vg8.jpg

Latest posts

Back