My Growroom and plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holden600

Reaction score
Right I have been told by people which I understood I was doing wrong,
right please tell me what else I have to do to my room now,

I have

600watt HPS light (will change the bulb to MH)
Fan
Halogen Heater to warm it up, up there
and me plants

all advice will be taken and I will sort it out.

Are my plants going ok also, I have a few more seedlings that need to be potted. can I put seedlings under the light?

Looks like a house fire waiting to happen

Go outside at night and check the roof for light leaks.

Also look inside the roof for light leaks when it's dark.

Spread some rat baits in the roof and look for a means to secure that heater, don't want any of the little blighters knocking **** over or eating you ladies.

What are you going to do for ventilation and odor control?

Hello Holden :)

Yes the seedlings can go under the light.

How far is the light from the plants?

What soil are you growing in?

Do you have an intake and outake venting system set up?

Do you have a PH meter?

Can you set your camera to take higher resolution pictures?
(bigger pictures)

Is that tin foil your using?

What strains are you using or are they bagseed?

hi there, the loft is well ventilated as it is, I am going to buy a ph meter, the light is about 5ft up from the top of the plants because its a reasonably powerfull light (600watt hps) and last time i burnt the bigger one, but she is ok now as you can see. As for the seeds

1x super crystal (regular)
4x brainstorm (feminized)
1x white widow (feminized) just put up there
1x Blue Cheese (feminized) gonna plant tomorrow
1x Dolce Vita (feminized) gonna plant tomorrow
and the one in that little plastic container, my cousin gave to me which came of his plant which was a lovely bit of smoke (if it came of a female does that mean the seed is female??)

oh and yes it is tin foil, which i cant see is that bad, but open to take critisizm if i am wrong, and I am using MG soil which i will probably change soon

holden600 said:
oh and yes it is tin foil, which i cant see is that bad, but open to take critisizm if i am wrong, and I am using MG soil which i will probably change soon

Foil is bad, regardless of how it looks. It has fairly low reflectivity and can cause hot spots. You would be better off with walls painted FLAT white.

I think that there must be a Sticky around here somewhere on this...

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13851

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1969

hello my friend...Glad to see you growing..Yeah tin foil causes hot spots and will cause problems down the road. get some milar if you can..or some white poly..and with that MG soil be sure not to give any nutes for long time..and I use a moister meter. you dont want them getting overwater..and how are you catching the run off? if that above living quarters i would worry water damage below...and get that light as close as you can..lower it down to 18-22 inches away..put hand above plant..if its to hot 4U its to hot for you Ladies..I have a 1000 HPS like yours and Im 16 inches from cannopy..But I also have some serious ventilation..Good luck and keep us posted..and KEEP M GREEN

edit: and the seed you got from female could be either From Hermie or pollenated by Male...but if you got it in a bag of weed I leen towards Hermie..and would watch it closely..JMT

4u2sm0ke said:
hello my friend...Glad to see you growing..Yeah tin foil causes hot spots and will cause problems down the road. get some milar if you can..or some white poly..and with that MG soil be sure not to give any nutes for long time..and I use a moister meter. you dont want them getting overwater..and how are you catching the run off? if that above living quarters i would worry water damage below...and get that light as close as you can..lower it down to 18-22 inches away..put hand above plant..if its to hot 4U its to hot for you Ladies..I have a 1000 HPS like yours and Im 16 inches from cannopy..But I also have some serious ventilation..Good luck and keep us posted..and KEEP M GREEN

edit: and the seed you got from female could be either From Hermie or pollenated by Male...but if you got it in a bag of weed I leen towards Hermie..and would watch it closely..JMT

hi there he only grew 1 plant which was female, what is hermie???

one plant and it was female and had seed in it? better read up on Hermie here..Thanks for shareing..

Latest posts

Back