My Second grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny5968

Reaction score
These are the cutting I took in Aug. There are some pics in the sick plant part when I was having trouble cloning.....Mataro Blue and Dutch Passions Skywalker..They will goin into bud this weekend Only 5 are goin in and the other two are goin to be Mothers.......:icon_smile:

Looking very nice. Wish I had the room to clone.

The girls are goin into there 5 gallon pots tomorrow then veg for a week and then to flower

Looks like they are coming along nicely. The 2 hardest times for me are waiting that last week before the flip, and waiting the last week before the chop. Transplant mojo coming you way..

I got my mataro's to bloom age but then had to tear everything down. My friend is blooming them out but till then I'll have to watch your mataro.

here's to the bloom !

gourmet said:
Looking very nice. Wish I had the room to clone.

You don't really need much space at all to clone. A lot of us do not keep mothers, we just take clones from clones. I do not have room to keep mothers. To clone you just need a small something to put the cuts in. My ex used to clone in cups of perlite with a small CFL light over the clones. Or you can make a small bubbler out of anything. My buddy just made one out of a gallon ice cream container he painted black. He put a small CFL over top and put it into his shower. Once a day it comes out and sits on top of the toilet and gets a nice misting while he showers. The whole thing takes up less than a sq ft.

7greeneyes, If ya want to see the Mataros they are in the Grow Journals as My First grow in 7 years.........And I did the flip sunday 12/12.... 8 to 9 weeks to go.....Loll Pics to follow soon........:icon_smile: I cant seem to figure out how to put a link to it...:((

The Hemp Goddess said:
You don't really need much space at all to clone. A lot of us do not keep mothers, we just take clones from clones. I do not have room to keep mothers. To clone you just need a small something to put the cuts in. My ex used to clone in cups of perlite with a small CFL light over the clones. Or you can make a small bubbler out of anything. My buddy just made one out of a gallon ice cream container he painted black. He put a small CFL over top and put it into his shower. Once a day it comes out and sits on top of the toilet and gets a nice misting while he showers. The whole thing takes up less than a sq ft.
Thats what i did with the two plants THG I was givin. I cut 30 clones and put the two plants in to flower and hoped my cloning skill were still there.....Lol...:icon_smile:

Running the Mataro Blue and Skywalker again....I did the flip on sunday....Im running a 1000 watt Hps and Im using Adavanced Nutes, Growin in Promix with 5 gallon pots.......:icon_smile: 3 Mataros and 2 Skywalkers

They look a tad stretched. But I certainly do hope you get fat, dense nugs!

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
They look a tad stretched. But I certainly do hope you get fat, dense nugs!
They did strech a bit. At the time all i had were some crappy flos. But now I got a 400 mh.....GROW GREEN....:icon_smile:

Had some computer problems but now im back...Still growing the Mataro Blue and the Skywalker...I ended up gettin 5 1/2 oz off the two skywalkers and 11 1/2 oz off the three Mataro Blues. Was a good harvest.. The smokes Pretty goood just not my type of smoke if ya know what I mean...But...Ill Smoke it...Loll :icon_smile:

Cool. Glad Your back. Thanks for the yield report.

Latest posts

Back