My White Widow F2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
Hello everyone…First I want to start by letting everyone Know I am no breader..I do this for pure entertainment and for the love of growing. I get new clones every fall but enjoy growing from seed as well. I have made my own White Widow F2..I made these beans and am giving them a try..I came out with just over 200 good beans..I planted 15 beans and 14 have sprouted..I took a picture 4U everyday for the last 12 days Since they sprouted..will continue to take daily pics as best I can . Those that don’t know my setup..it’s a shed out back..Veg area 3x6 w/1800MH and flower room 4x6 2000HPS I grow Organic Soil..using Fox farm nutes and home Teas..This is my first bean run..I have some “ White Frosting” that’s white widow pollen on my “frosting” that’s at 7 weeks now and will be ready for next falls Grow. .I also plan to have “Purple Frosting” that’s “purpleBud pollen over my “frosting” Did Not get a crystal male as of yet..but do plan to cross PurpleBud with Crystal…well if I forgot to mention anything please ask..and thanks for looking:bolt::bong:

034-1.JPG

011-1.JPG

016-1.JPG

042-1.JPG

046-1.JPG

052-1.JPG

015-1.JPG

008-1.JPG

038-1.JPG

023-1.JPG

004-1.JPG

009-1.JPG

Okay friends...sorry for the delay..had issues with uploading pics..I supose when you get MVP you only get 60KB of space:rofl: Just playing MarrP I :heart: you Brother..they may not be in order but I will bring you all up to date by end Sunday..

Sorry 2 of the Female Group girls didnt make it..and the rest was looking crappy i think cuzz im cheap and want to use this bad soil up:doh: but once they hit the gallon for a week or so they pull threw ok...

lets see if this works:bolt::bong:

003.JPG

005.JPG

008.JPG

012.JPG

008-1.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

011.JPG

012-1.JPG

012-3.JPG

013.JPG

014.JPG

Looking fantasic over there. It's awsome how you grew those beans yourself. Happy growing !

No Ukgirl420 you and a few others are looking much beter since they been transfered...I will post up some good shots this weekend..Have to move plants around :rofl: welcome to my Jungle:D

Sorry for the Ladies that didnt make it and just so you know there will be more:eek: ...Mom ...if you dont start likeing my feeding schedual..your gone little Lady:p :giggle:

If you see your teg pulled..I am so sorry..maybe next time:bolt::bong:

008.JPG

4u2sm0ke said:
No Ukgirl420 you and a few others are looking much beter since they been transfered...I will post up some good shots this weekend..Have to move plants around :rofl: welcome to my Jungle:D

:banana: im not dead :rofl: ok 4U thanks ,,your jungle looks divine :cool:

:48:

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
Looking fantasic over there. It's awsome how you grew those beans yourself. Happy growing !

:ciao: Thanks for stopping in my shed..I love every part of the growing..wish me Luck on an ALL Female Group:rofl::lama:

Hay well sorry about the sad ones but show some pics of the GOOD 1s!

Ill b dropping in to see how ur greenhouse goes... mind if i have a coffee wile i have a look :)

Dr Haze said:
Hay well sorry about the sad ones but show some pics of the GOOD 1s!

Ill b dropping in to see how ur greenhouse goes... mind if i have a coffee wile i have a look :)

:ciao: drop in anytime..just remember to bring something comfy to sit on..all I have is milk crates..But HOT coffee and fresh:bong1: while you :watchplant:..and hers the latest as you asked..sorrry have to look close to see Names..

021.JPG

025.JPG

031.JPG

032.JPG

033.JPG

034.JPG

035.JPG

036.JPG

037.JPG

HippyInEngland said:
Good Morning 4u2 :)

Are they all getting exactly the same of everything?

:peace:

Hello hippy..thanks for stopping in..yes they all get the same..I dont mess with half strengths or weak solutions this season..I give full strength of the label..could be the reason some kill off..lol..I know diffrent strains react diffrent..but I have a hard time just keeping tract of what plant gets what each time..lol. cause some do dry faster then others..so some do get over water/feed...My ICE in soil is the only one I have went half strenght with and it Loved it..it is now in flower and doing well.. Any thing you would like to add I would greatly apprecialte it..Thanks again..:bolt::bong:

I love the "Time Elapse" pictures, what a great Idea, Instead of Flooding a poo ton of pictures at once, a pic a day for 12 days, I like the Progression! Looking great as usual!

Thanks Kcfan58...when they are small its easy to take pics..lol..now they are bigger its more work..lol..they realy do look good and Im very Happy with them so far..Thanks for stopping in:ciao:

:ciao: they are all looking good..they got past that crappy soil and are rooting in the good stuff..

tcbud..yours has exploaded in a growth spurt and is Now the fast grower

UKgirl420...yours is about to expload as well..sorry I double nuted it by misstake..she will pull threw

SmokeMom....yours has decided to join the contest now too..

Thorn...I all most pulled yours last week..glad I stayed with ya:giggle:

GMCORP..yours is truely shapeing up nice and firm..like your old Avatar:hubba:

ett..Im still hopeing 4U:rofl:

and the rest are doing okay..sorry I dont know the rest of you that well..but thanks for letting me use your Name:D

You Ladies Have a GREAT weekend:bolt::bong:

011.JPG

012.JPG

013.JPG

014.JPG

015.JPG

016.JPG

017.JPG

018.JPG

019.JPG

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao: they are all looking good..they got past that crappy soil and are rooting in the good stuff..

UKgirl420...yours is about to expload as well..sorry I double nuted it by misstake..she will pull threw
You Ladies Have a GREAT weekend:bolt::bong:

no worries 4u UKladies like a bit extra sometimes ,:hubba:,we very resiliant ,:rofl:

Latest posts

Back