My White Widow F2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:)

024.JPG

025.JPG

026.JPG

:ciao: okay thanks everyone...let me know what you all think...Some have started alternateing nodes but no sure sign from what i can see..maybe next week..thanks for looking:bolt::bong::watchplant:

How are they handling nutes 4U? My WW always burn, I bet they would burn on straight H2O.

Thankls buddy...i have noticed that in the other white widow
i have only given nutes 2 times so far..I give nutes 1 time a week and the rest H2O etteson up there dont think she likes them at all:giggle: But think this is true to the white widow strain..useally i go full strength..but have learned to allow some light weights in the shed:lama: i will continue to feed the way i am lets see how they do..thanks for checking in:bong:

well between the server busy and internet not responding..I may not get some pics up..so what i get up is it..Im tired of spending all day uploading pics..Updates may come less often too..sorry..

023.JPG

025.JPG

I see you have all your girls towing the line for ya and staying nice and greeen:cool:

heres SmokinMom..I think she may b Female:rofl: think i see a hair in there:giggle: shes one in Flower as well now..;)

032.JPG

033.JPG

034.JPG

035.JPG

4u2sm0ke said:
heres SmokinMom..I think she may b Female:rofl: think i see a hair in there:giggle: shes one in Flower as well now..;)

:confused2::confused2::confused2://///:rofl:

Latest posts

Back