My White Widow F2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking real nice:aok:

.do you think i can put a window AC unit in there without cutting a hole for it? Can I place the unit in the room? will this work right?

4u2sm0ke I do not think this will work, a window a/c gives off a lot of heat off of the backside of it.:(:bolt::bong2:

well, i missed most of this thread.....what happened to tcbud? she die of mites or heat prostration? I didnt read every word, but smokin'mom has bugs?
have a good one 4u.

hello everyone....trichs cloudy and a few amber..:D

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

tcbud said:
well, i missed most of this thread.....what happened to tcbud? she die of mites or heat prostration? I didnt read every word, but smokin'mom has bugs?
have a good one 4u.

:ciao: tc..glad you found the thread..Yes smokemom had bugs:giggle:

tcbud ened up Male:rofl: and was binned:eek: ..you started out the best grower too:rolleyes: ..thanks for stopping by..we have another week or two with THENEWGIRL..and Thorn Have a great day friend

take care and be safe

pcduck said:
Looking real nice:aok:

4u2sm0ke I do not think this will work, a window a/c gives off a lot of heat off of the backside of it.:(:bolt::bong2:

your right.Duck.I tried and it did put out some heat..and no cool air..so yeah they need to draw fresh air threw the system..maybe need to add one for future grows.My Ladies are feeling the heat..and showing it as well..anyway..this shed is allways a work in progress..maybe someday ill have it good enough to run the whole season..take care and be safe

Im watching this with pleasure 4u :)

I have 2 just broke surface.

3 PF too :holysheep:

:peace:

hello friends..I am here to say this grow is come to an end..I harvested Thorn and TheNewgirl at 8 weeks..trich cloudy with maybe 20% amber..the Mites and the heat really caused me to shut down now..i just couldnt stand looking at them browning up anymore..im sure thise withh do great for my friends that are running them..I realy wish I could grow in my house..well someday i will..untill then ill work on makeing my shed better..Thanks to everyone that fallowed along..look forward to next Falls Grow..lots on the menu..ill keep ya posted..untill then take care and be safe:ciao:

:bolt::bong:

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

011.JPG

017.JPG

4u2sm0ke said:
I realy wish I could grow in my house..well someday i will..untill then ill work on makeing my shed better..

I understand what your saying 4u2, I would like to have an indoor set up too but my home is simply too busy :eek:

1 day the kids will be gone and I will have my home back again :p

Until that day comes I'm a greenhouse and garden grower :farm:

:peace:

me too HIE...im going to perfect this shed..and by that time the kids will have grown and moved..then I can start all over inside:D if i didnt have my Garden going and if i woulda thaught i should have put some in the earth to see how they do outside..I have some friends doing some for me..hope they do well. ill keep ya posted...enjoy you day my friend

The ladies look great. Nice work my friend. Can't wait to hear some dry weight numbers. Keep up the great work. Take care and be safe.

4u2sm0ke said:
...look forward to next Falls Grow..lots on the menu..ill keep ya posted..untill then take care and be safe

I will be here when the 09 Fall starts to watch with amazement. :bolt::bong2:

okay duck thanks..but this was the fall 09:giggle: next will be fall 10..thanks for beeing here my friend

Latest posts

Back