My White Widow F2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe after this grow you will be able to extradite those pesky mites.

:ciao:

HIE...she is the only one that was real bad..the others are doing good..I hope to have these ones under control for the next few weeks..

duck..Im affraid as long as I grow in a shed where I carry in little buggeres all the time..i will be battleing them..I just work hard to keep them at Bay..

Thanks for stopping by:bong:

Pics 4u:)

034.JPG

035.JPG

036.JPG

037.JPG

038.JPG

039.JPG

040.JPG

041.JPG

042.JPG

043.JPG

044.JPG

looking good 4u!
how come you dont pull off those brown crispy leaves?

thanks for stopping in swiftgt..i let them fall off by them selfs..i like them to use all the leafs resources..when they hit the soil I take them out..just how i roll..Take care and be safe :bong:

comin' alonge 4U! I hate a stinkin' mite.. had them once...and that was one time too many!

Well She was the first to get the chop..and she didnt finish Bad but turned to be the smallest..I think it has something to due with all the problems she had along the way..but she sure smells good..and cant wait to try some of her..

016.JPG

017.JPG

018.JPG

019.JPG

020.JPG

021.JPG

I cant wait to hear how she smokes. :D

And how funny she was the only one with the bugs. :p Hmmmmmm.

hey pretty darn good for all the problems you had, plus it was fun to watch:)

:bolt::bong2:

okay here are the eldest..I did harvest Smokemom..Allmashed..and etteson...Im letting allmashed up go another week and etteson a week after..

028.JPG

029.JPG

SmokinMom said:
I cant wait to hear how she smokes. :D

And how funny she was the only one with the bugs. :p Hmmmmmm.

No they all had them Mom..just you had them Bad:p may want to see doctor for those..:rofl: just playN girl we :heart: ya:D

and we wont tell MP you have bugs okay..and that i gave them to you :spit:

pcduck said:
hey pretty darn good for all the problems you had, plus it was fun to watch:)

:bolt::bong2:

Thanks for flying in duck...and for watching..will be posting pics of the other Ladies later..smoke freely my friend

4u2sm0ke said:
No they all had them Mom..just you had them Bad:p may want to see doctor for those..:rofl: just playN girl we :heart: ya:D

and we wont tell MP you have bugs okay..and that i gave them to you :spit:

:giggle: Thanks 4 you. :p

Latest posts

Back