My White Widow F2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4u are u a pimp :confused2:
you abuse them all in some way ,and they still put out 4u ,,:rofl:
ette is looking very top heavy ,, great job :48:

4u2sm0ke said:
thanks for stopping in swiftgt..i let them fall off by them selfs..i like them to use all the leafs resources..when they hit the soil I take them out..just how i roll..Take care and be safe :bong:

I've found the fan leaves smoke much better if you let them age on their own, and being bat-s**t crazy doesn't hurt either.;)

:ciao: a little over 4 weeks in 12/12

:bong:

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

011.JPG

012.JPG

013.JPG

014.JPG

UKgirl420 said:
verynice :aok: how long you going to let these two go for ?

If these two Ladies can get along with each other I am looking to start at week 8..as soon as trichs start to turn amber
i take the top Half..then another week Half that...and so on...I have no help to harvest..so doing it in sections works great for me..I get diffrent strength meds and makes Harvest a bit easier;) ..I realy wish I could have all you help..but we have rules..and they are inforced...Right Hick..:lama::bong:..I think allmashedup is next for the chop..Smokemom and etteson in Jars..this is where i like to sample..after the Bag ..I am not to happy with the way smokemom tasted..but the high was good..we will give another week..then Ill hit on smokemom again:hubba: ..maybe she taste better:rofl: thanks for stopping by UKgirl:heart: take care and be safe:ciao:

ahh, lost this grow.. i remember where you were doing a bunch of plants after the female growers. but not seen them since they were tiny, just stumbled upon this again now.
lookin' nice.. I'm going to have to go back and see the others now.

i dont smoke fan leafs

Amen to that brother! I can remember back when I would kick someone in the arse for throwing away fan leaves or any smoke for that matter.

harvested her last night..I must say she is by far the heaviest of the small container grows..tn_toker this is the coffee can one i did for you...how did yours do? she is drying now...all thats left is Newgirl and Thorn okay gotta grow now:ciao:

020.JPG

021.JPG

023.JPG

024.JPG

025.JPG

026.JPG

027.JPG

029.JPG

She is looking real nice 4u2sm0ke, congrats on the grow

Thanks Guys/Gals...I have had fun..even with all the spider mites..lol..I have Thorn and NewGirl left and they arte at 41 days today:clap: Heat is becomeing a serious issue as expected..the temps reach 100+ when lights first come on..at 7pm..i leave shed doors open but that just invites bugs..i close just b4 dark..and with the temps in the upper 70 next week..heat stress is showing all ready..and have had a nanner pop on a plant..not sure if it is due to heat..only 1 plant..i will be watching close..just a few more weeks Now..take care and be safe:bong:

thanks HIE..i thaught f that but my door opens out..I also thaught of just window screan..but would have to take on and off evertime i entered..I think in the summer when I remodel i am going to add an AC unit for the end of season..do you think i can put a window AC unit in there without cutting a hole for it? Can I place the unit in the room? will this work right? Thanks for stopping in my friend..you allways have great ideas..:bong:

ps...is that you front door..its Beautiful..

That is one pretty lady! Great job on her! Looks like some great sticky. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

I think i said that last update..lol..they are all 12/12 from 4/20:D

the shed is hitting high temps..im battleing Mites and heat..may see some webs on my close ups..sure wish i could grow inside house...Man could i control that enviorment..;) ...but I am happy I have a place..and cant wait for summer remodel..enough of me heres what yall came to see:giggle:

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

011.JPG

012.JPG

if i didnt know better i would say that Thorn and NewGirl was twins..:)

I like Twins:hubba:

and these two are the Last of My Female group..maybe 3-4 more weeks..until then take care and be safe

014.JPG

015.JPG

016.JPG

018.JPG

017.JPG

019.JPG

020.JPG

021.JPG

022.JPG

023.JPG

okay smokemom....after a week in Jar..you do taste better...and the HIGH is great...The taste isnt there we had with the F1..but so far Im happy..lets see how the rest turn out shall we..etteson is in Brown bag and due for jar next week..

I cant wait to start hiting on Thorn and Newgirl...sorry Sirus..just playing:giggle:

Latest posts

Back