My White Widow F2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tn_toker420 said:
:bong: here ya go :bong1: 4u ...Man, i didn't know ya had some MILF weed in here :) , SmokinMom is Lookin' Good :rofl: ...Seriously that's a great looking plant , so are ya plannin' to continue breeding these further down the line or anything 4u??? I'm still a little unsure myself about how it works, as to what a f2 actually is i guess compared to a f3, f4 and so on...And do you know exactly what IBL means, i see it a lot when talking about breeding/stabilizing ...and it seems like i've seen like s1,s2 or somethin before ... Can you educate me ??? :)

To be Honest my friend I am still learning as well..here are the books i have and am studying..

The breeders Bibble...by Greg Green

"IBL..is abreviation for I n B red L ine and refers to a strain that is stable for vast majority of its traits.."

The s1 s2...IDK..someones labway of lable? i know when breeding out why use markers..like the purple bud x Frosting Im looking to pull more purple into the frosting this is my first F1...next i will will grow some out looking for the trsits i want....P..PURPLE in color. the book says CC for big calex and cc for small..I am finding we use alot of secret codes:rofl: so maybe i aint supose to be shareing this:p :bolt

I took the white widow beans I baught from seeds.nl those was f1 hybrid..when i bred the male and female from F1 i made these F2..now i am not looking for any traits in this..just was experimental. i have other breeding plants but not in this GJ..please pick up Gregs book..and any other book you can get your hands on..I have crossed and created my first F1..but will take some time to stableize...:rofl: sorry my friend I really think this book is call you:giggle: take care and be safe

painterdude said:
I was trying to think of something funny to say about 'balls' and the only thing I can come up with is that I once read a story about people who replace their dog's balls with silicone imitations after they have been castrated....they have to be idiot men who relate too much to their dog's nuts....

Anyways, sorry about your 'nuts'.....I assume you killed those mothers....will watch this grow because I am going to try some White Widow seeds from Nirvana and use 'thorn's' CFL lighting system on a trial basis.....am a learning person and really appreciate this site....

:ciao: painterdude...thanks for stopping in..yeah those Balls got Grabbed hard and YANKED out and folded and stuch in garbage bag:rofl: I have a great Male/Female ratio so far:clap: and Grab ahold of Thorns coat sleave and take good notes..and always go back and read her stuff..she is a great help in the cfls and micro grows..and This is far by the greatest site. im glad you found it..I read your story in posts..Good luck my friend...if we can go a few days without server busy:giggle: Remember ...this is stollen from slowmo77 signature...

"we are all here to learn...if we can help someone along the way..its a Bonus" thanks slow..so true

okay gotta GROW now:bolt::watchplant:

:ciao: I knew you was looking good:lama: make this another female.:yay:

tn_toker...i will flower her in coffee container too;)

009.JPG

010.JPG

011.JPG

012.JPG

013.JPG

014.JPG

I like the % you are getting with your F-2's:hubba:

Congrats on etteson:yay:

pcduck said:
I like the % you are getting with your F-2's:hubba:

Congrats on etteson:yay:

I am likeing it 2 duck..we are at 5 Females ..2 Males pulled..and 3 more :watchplant: will keep ya posted:bong:

All I can say is lets keep them ladies coming:hubba::hubba:;)

BuddyLuv said:
Good luck. I would hate to see that the female's grower group is really consited of a bunch of dudes!:eek:.........

buddy, am I the only dude in the group? one dude is not a bunch.......sorry

:cry: man 4u looking thru this thread is making me sick! i wanna grow so bad, can't wait till i can put seed to soil again

thanks for lettin us watch your grow 4u. it helps when you can't grow your own :cry:

4u2sm0ke said:
hey!!!!! Im a DUDE!!! wnna see:giggle: ill show you:rofl:

I believe ya, no need to prove:rofl: too many :bong1: I think:bolt::bong2:

slowmo77 said:
:cry: man 4u looking thru this thread is making me sick! i wanna grow so bad, can't wait till i can put seed to soil again

thanks for lettin us watch your grow 4u. it helps when you can't grow your own :cry:

you hang in there my friend. it wont be long and you will be smokeing your own again..And im sure you have a good Stock to pull from...and even more i bet by the time you can grow..Thanks for stopping in..take care and be safe:cool:

painterdude said:
BuddyLuv said:
Good luck. I would hate to see that the female's grower group is really consited of a bunch of dudes!:eek:.........

buddy, am I the only dude in the group? one dude is not a bunch.......sorry

:rofl: I just read this b4 hitting my bong...sorry painterdude..this is not the real females grower group:giggle: as i stated in the thread start...I have noticed people nameing their plants..well i dont..or didnt ...lol..until now...I enjoy all the Ladies in the real group:hubba: . thanks for stopping in..take care and be safe my friend:D :bolt::bong:

hey , more and more ladies by the day...what more can ya ask 4u ??? Some fine lookin' plants indeed... How many different variations are you seeing in the f2??? Do ya think u can give us some numbers on the male/female ratio ??? So far so good :D ... So does the Folgers' of mine gotta name ...? If not how about tenny ??? seemed like a gender neutral name ( if it's even a real name) , as we don't wanna lady named Joe in there now ... Just a thought :) :48: Keep it Up and Keep it GREEN... 4u

oh, and sorry for clutterin' up the journal ...but about how much does a good grow guide/book cost ??? Where's the best place to find it , other than online ??? And what would ya say is the best MJ magazine , i've never owned a single high times or anything , but after seeing the price for a subscription it blew my mind ...I wish there was a place around here that sold individual copies ... But, that's the sticks for ya ...

I didn't name my plants from seed, but my cloned (twin) girl of the Alpha-Female from seed I have named Misty because I am misting her each day and night, she is so clean from pests, and specs of dirt, so green, and really loves the CFL light that sits next to her in the grow room that also has MH light. She takes on a special shape and position after misting as she reaches for the light.

hey 4u, man i met my new p.o. today and from the way he was acting today it might not be as long as i thought before im growing again. normally its 2 years before you can go to nonreport but based on what he said as soon as my fine is paid and community service is done, so am i. so im gonna bust my but to get it done quick.. and yes i have a few jars waiting for the day i can enjoy the contents.. :)

Latest posts

Back