New grower trying something new (pertetual grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had 2 600w lights in my tents (both 4x4 and 5x5). I placed my fans close to where the outlet of my exhaust air is, then ran flex hose into the tent through one of the hose inlets and connected to the first light fixture. Then connected hose from the opposite side of the first fixture around in the shape of a 'U' to the second fixture. Then on the other side of the second fixture, I connected hose from fixture to the carbon filter, which I hung in the top corner of the tent, connected to one of the top bars with(big) heavy duty plastic ty-wraps(zip-ties). It worked flawlessly as I didn't have to move the lights much. I would lower them about 15" when I first set the vegging plants into tent for flowering. I keep about 12-16" between the lights and the tops of the canopy. You will need a couple of small clip on fans to keep the air moving in the space. I put one below the canopy to move the air around under the plants and then one or more above the canopy to stir the air so there are no hotspots. :)

HUSH, i promise you are the biggest help. i need you. lol. i set it up. i haven't yet connected the carbon filter because the smell isn't strong. thanks again

is it true that near the end of flower, leaves will turn yellow?

Not all the time, but often during the latter part of flowering this happens because the leaves have depleted all the N.

so i finished March 8th. since then they have been dried and continues to be cured.
There are some not picture that I also did. I did two blue dreams. came out different from the first time i grew it.

1.lost og
2. cheese
3.blue dream
4.green crack

Not pictured is Train wrek, Tahoe, Diamond dynasty i believe and something else i have labeled as unknown because i cant recall or fine label

special thanks to HushPuppy. Great help along the way

View attachment Photo on 2014-03-31 at 21.37 #2.jpg

View attachment Photo on 2014-03-31 at 21.46.jpg

View attachment Photo on 2014-03-31 at 21.51.jpg

View attachment Photo on 2014-03-31 at 21.55.jpg

Congratulations on some nice bud my friend :) I see some nice grows and awesome smoke in your future. Now the next step is going to be saving all the trim and drying it to make some sweet hash :D I look forward to working with you.

Latest posts

Back