New Grower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

South_Cack_Bud

Reaction score
Hello everyone i just joined the site and need a little help. I have got a plant and i need help on topping. The plant is workin on having its 5th set of leaves and i was wondering when i should top the plant. Any advice is appreciated.

You should wait abit longer, Top it when your just about to put it into flower or wait two weeks into flower. Someone correct me if im wrong.

im not sure about topping when in flower thats a lot of stress, when the plant should be working on bud production, i think the best time to top is the third or forth week of veg, you can use lst training after that to maximise buds, good luck

First of all, welcome to MP. Its good to have you here. This is a great place to learn how to grow mj like a pro. It's also filled with members that are more than willing to help you out in any way possible. Make sure to take a good look around the forums and that will answer most of the basic questions that you will have. This site also boasts a search engine that is very useful when looking up the answers to specific questions.

When I top plants, I do it around the 5th or 6th node in veg. I would never top during flower. Just my thoughts. I hope to see you around the forums sometime. Take care and be safe.

Dunno maybe I got some things mixed up, Well Im not 100% sure so go with smokeybear on this one.

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

I top my plants at the 4th - 5th node and only top it once,some people top more times,but this method works for me.:cool:

Whats Up RedG like (Reggie). What other plants you got goin on? Some of that Big Bud?

Latest posts

Back