new micro grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowmo77

Are you lost
Reaction score
ok this is my finale attempt at keeping a journal. im using bagseeds, mg moist. contr. soil and peters 10-10-10 for feeding though i haven't started using it yet. my ph is 6.5 and my lights are 4 shoplights 40watt t12 replacing with t8s this weekend also 2 2 foot t8s. im stoned right now so i most likely forgot something so i'll update again later. heres a pic 1 is 6 weeks. 4 are 3 weeks and 1 is a week. you should be able to tell which ones are which.

sorry forgot to post pics. my bad

DSC00888.JPG

Man i stink at keeping a grow journal. Ok well i haven't done anything so not much to report. I water them and thats about it. Im Not feeding them yet. There in MG soil so as long as they're doing ok not going to risk it. Heres some pics, any feedback about them is welcome. If you see something that looks wrong please tell me. Thanks in advance.

DSC01006.JPG

DSC01008.JPG

it started out with 7 plants and expected to get a few males but only got one so now its not so micro.

Don't ya just hate when that happens! Only one male- too bad. Looking good.

that never happens to me. I always get more males than females like 3/1 most of the time. so i wasn't planning on so many females. but i'll make due. just means more budz. Me likey budz

ok heres an update. out of the original 7 i have 3 females ended up 2 males and killed the 2 in the same pot. the females exploded with growth when they went into flowering, alot more than i expected. so i had to do some LST to keep them out of my lights. so far so good.. im excited about all the new growth i've seen since i started LST. I just started feeding bloom buster 2 days ago at 1/4 strength. im starting off slower than i normaly would because of the MG soil.. after these i'll be out of that soil.. but i gotta say i haven't had any problems with it this time around.. i just didn't feed them anything untill they went into flowering and i started to notice a few of the lower leaves turning light yellow. i figured they were hungry so i gave them a small dose.

any way heres some pics of them as of today and a few pics of the next generation.. let me know if you see something wrong. thanks

DSC01019.JPG

DSC01020.JPG

DSC01021.JPG

DSC01022.JPG

DSC01023.JPG

DSC01025.JPG

DSC01026.JPG

no but i'll get some pics of the flowering box sometime today and post them..
the small plants are in the veg box. its 2x4x2 5 floros t8's mounted above and 2 on either side.

in my flowering box i only have 11 cfls now i busted a few putting them in a new reflector. oh well gonna go buy more today.. anyway i'll post pics of the boxes later today.

ok heres some pics of my cheap grow boxes. i know they look ruff but they grow mj just fine for me. i finaly decided to install my 400 HPS but i gotta go find some fans first any ideas on where to get a few cheap ones would be great. any way here you go. you can see im missing some cfls, got stoned and decided to play with my lights and broke a few still haven't replaced. thats why im gonna wire in my HPS i already have it so it would be cheaper to buy fans and use it then replace to cfls i broke. ok heres the pics

DSC01059.JPG

DSC01060.JPG

DSC01061.JPG

DSC01062.JPG

looking good cuzz... keep it up, whats your total wats, and lumens... i like your box to hey it beats paying 200 for a grow tent right? more growers need to realize how easy everything is to build. on the fans go to a dollar store you can get em for a cheap couple bucks, whatever happend to everything being a dollar? haha,

i had my lumens up to 40500 but with the bulbs i busted its down to around 30000 maybe less. i busted alot of bulbs plus something i've noticed about cfls are that as they get used more they seam to get dimmer and dimmer. the ones i started with are alot dimmer than the newer ones.

never play with your lights when your stoned. i was putting them all on a board had about half of them in and dropped it face down. SMASH broke 5 of 11 42watt cfls i used some old 23 watters to replace them untill i get fans for the hps hopefully today.

i hate broken bulbs! one of mine had a bent screw part so it got stuck in my lamp, then i tried to get it out and it broke in my hand, had to throw the lamp and bulb away

haha i hear ya and the ones that break are always the highest watts/lumens ive broken a couple raising mine too.... did you get hps system from home depot or one from a growshop, im think switchin lights soon too, and too hydro but one step at a time right.

Latest posts

Back